Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable (939 Views)

Please Help Before My Friend / Pls I Need Help Before I Run Mad! (BSc Philosophy) / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
I have been a guest on nairaland for 2 years before finally joining officially last 2 months, i have heard testimonies of how people got help on nairaland..
I Am not begging anyone for money, all i want is a job, i have been idle for straight 2 months which is not good for a young man like me, my house rent is almost due and i dont have anywhere to get money from.. I was working as a cashier at a bet9ja shop before i was relieved of my duties because of the pandemic and since then i have searching for work but to know avail, i am an ordinary O'level holder, its just like my life is going around in circles, please nairalanders, i need a job.. Mummy and daddy in the house, please help a son..
I Stay at Asaba around koka junction..
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by sonofjah55: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pls take it cool. Lay ur hands on anything u will be seeing d world from different angle and stop ranting of doing sometin. Shalom
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Amiblinks0408: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
This the reality of the country today. Look for a good trade you like and beg the owner to be an apprentice so he may be feeding you. You are not ready to live an independent life. Truth is bitter but that is the fact. Check my signature for other options if you have an android phone and smart person despite o level.
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
sonofjah55:
Pls take it cool. Lay ur hands on anything u will be seeing d world from different angle and stop ranting of doing sometin. Shalom
how can i just stay idle, pls offer help if u can..
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Amiblinks0408:
This the reality of the country today. Look for a good trade you like and beg the owner to be an apprentice so he may be feeding you. You are not ready to live an independent life. Truth is bitter but that is the fact. Check my signature for other options if you have an android phone and smart person despite o level.
This is nt abt independent life, i hav stayed alone for a while nw and i everythinq was going wel until i lost my job.. I hv used up my savings to sustain myself since den..
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Amiblinks0408: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
FahBuLous:
This is nt abt independent life, i hav stayed alone for a while nw and i everythinq was going wel until i lost my job.. I hv used up my savings to sustain myself since den..

But you are not employable yet because you have no skills. You can't continue life like this. Here in nairaland.com, we don't just help people. We help you to help yourself.

Think about it.
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Amiblinks0408:

But you are not employable yet because you have no skills. You can't continue life like this. Here in nairaland.com, we don't just help people. We help you to help yourself.

Think about it.
True, i dnt have any skill yet, i wanted to hustle, save up money, get the things i want and start learning programming, it seems i am d only one corona virus dealt with
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Amiblinks0408: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
FahBuLous:
True, i dnt have any skill yet, i wanted to hustle, save up money, get the things i want and start learning programming, it seems i am d only one corona virus dealt with

Just tell yourself the truth and get a physical skill. Program is very good but take time and not for everyone. It's sweet in people's mouth. Anyway do what is best for you.

I hope you find help

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bros that the reality of the shithole Nigeria is. Many of us the youths are in danger of crippling poverty. Why not find a retail job so you don't at least get homeless.
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Amiblinks0408:

Just tell yourself the truth and get a physical skill. Program is very good but take time and not for everyone. It's sweet in people's mouth. Anyway do what is best for you.

I hope you find help
Ok Ok.. Physical skills like?
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Bros that the reality of the shithole Nigeria is. Many of us the youths are in danger of crippling poverty. Why not find a retail job so you don't at least get homeless.
Retail job where, i don find work tire! Its lyk there is nothinq anywhere! I am devastated
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
FahBuLous:
Retail job where, i don find work tire! Its lyk there is nothinq anywhere! I am devastated
And e no help say you dey asaba. if you dey Lagos you go at least see retail job.
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

And e no help say you dey asaba. if you dey Lagos you go at least see retail job.
na wa o, dis life eh..
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Amiblinks0408: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
FahBuLous:
Ok Ok.. Physical skills like?
Electrical works, hvac, plumbing etc. Beg an expert to always carry you along to work. Then you can solve the problem of food at same time.

As for your rent. Beg your friends or family members who can help.
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Amiblinks0408:

Electrical works, hvac, plumbing etc. Beg an expert to always carry you along to work. Then you can solve the problem of food at same time.

As for your rent. Beg your friends or family members who can help.
thank you very much.. May you live long
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigeria don render Nigerians useless.

Anybody wey succeed in this country wey no be govt worker nah superstar the person be.

Landlords wey get jobless people as tenants dey suffer too.

How will this guy afford his rent ?

Ogbeni, nah squatting things or go stay with a family member.
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Amiblinks0408: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin
RonaldoVido:
Nigeria don render Nigerians useless.

Anybody wey succeed in this country wey no be govt worker nah superstar the person be.

Landlords wey get jobless people as tenants dey suffer too.

How will this guy afford his rent ?

Ogbeni, nah squatting things or go stay with a family member.
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Aduke2: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Walk in interview

Date: Friday 28th August- Saturday 29th August ,2020.
Location : 1st Floor 16B Oppt Cash and Carry Allen Avenue towards Opebi, Ikeja
Time : 10:00AM

Salary: 40k+5% Comission
Compensation:
- Daily allowance for transportation and communication.
Job Description:
. Identify potential Customers in the target market.
2. On-board Active users on LUCKYMALL.NG platform and meeting the required target
3. Develop seller-customer relationships with prospective customers wh
4. Partner with sales teams to create marketing strategies for current and prospective customers.
5. Introduce service terms to customers and communicate marketing challenges and propose possible
solutions to LUCKYMALL.NG Ng through the Team Leaders and Business Developer Manager (BDM).

Application can be submitted via https://forms.gle/Vr6qk59S6dELVB3t5

Interested candidates should kindly come with a copy of their CV

Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
FahBuLous:
I have been a guest on nairaland for 2 years before finally joining officially last 2 months, i have heard testimonies of how people got help on nairaland..
I Am not begging anyone for money, all i want is a job, i have been idle for straight 2 months which is not good for a young man like me, my house rent is almost due and i dont have anywhere to get money from.. I was working as a cashier at a bet9ja shop before i was relieved of my duties because of the pandemic and since then i have searching for work but to know avail, i am an ordinary O'level holder, its just like my life is going around in circles, please nairalanders, i need a job.. Mummy and daddy in the house, please help a son..
I Stay at Asaba around koka junction..

Graphic design is a very good skill..
I earn at least 150,000 weekly with it and I am a student
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 2:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Realshay:

Graphic design is a very good skill..
I earn at least 150,000 weekly with it and I am a student
Seriously? This was d skill i wanted to learn buh i thought there was ntin in it
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 02, 2020
FahBuLous:
Seriously? This was d skill i wanted to learn buh i thought there was ntin in it

try to Learn it but make sure you learn if from someone ready to reveal some secrets to you..
if not..hmmmmn
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by VTJN(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2020
Realshay:

try to Learn it but make sure you learn if from someone ready to reveal some secrets to you..
if not..hmmmmn
Can you coach me on that?
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
VTJN:
Can you coach me on that?
yes.. but not free if you are interested.. message me on Whatsapp number on my signature
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Realshay:

if not..hmmmmn
some secrets, i am scared already... embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
FahBuLous:
some secrets, i am scared already... embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

I am a graphic designer..
if you wish to learn from me..I would tell you the secret..
it's not free oo
you can contact me on Whatsapp number on my signature.

but if you aren't interested, don't bother to message please
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by FahBuLous: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Realshay:

I am a graphic designer..
if you wish to learn from me..I would tell you the secret..
it's not free oo
you can contact me on Whatsapp number on my signature.

but if you aren't interested, don't bother to message please
distance is the barrier, if we wer close, i wont hesitate to learn frm u
Re: Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
FahBuLous:

distance is the barrier, if we wer close, i wont hesitate to learn frm u

it's an online training from many bosses

(1) (Reply)

For Graduates Only! / Personal Assistant Needed / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.