Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Avanka Shea Butter(ori) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Avanka Shea Butter(ori) (496 Views)

How To Use Shea Butter (ori) To Treat Your Skin Problem / Shea Butter Prevent You From Having Coronavirus- Nigerians In China Reveals. VID / Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avanka Shea Butter(ori) by nanauju(f): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
My people

I know by now you are very used to people telling you how the ori they sell is the best. We’ve all been there, fell victims of their deceitful marketing and ended up buying fake sheabutter.
For the most part of my adult life, i had always believed ori is for ‘darkening’, and I wouldn’t even blame myself for believing such, most times the ori i get darkens me to the core so i just stopped using it.

Not until i discovered that ori is processed in different grade, just like almost every other thing sold in nigeria, there is always ‘fake’ and ‘original’.
Ori that is sold along the road or in shops may not necessarily be fake but guess what? They have been overprocessed hence, the basic ingredients that makes ori to work on the skin and gives you that eveb skin tone are not there again.

My ori is 100% natural based, freshly made from the ori nut direct from the sheabutter forest of kwara. It’s soo soft, it feels exactly like the butter that it is, and not those very hard stuff we used to buy along the road.

Shea butter has lots of Benefits and some of the benefits of using Avanka Shea butter include

USES:
Treatment of dry skin.
Prevention of diaper rash.
Effective sunscreen.
Effective lip balm.
Treatment of dark spots
Evens out skin tone.
Clears stretch marks.
Effective for body massage.
Effective conditioner for hair.
Tones skin(Yes original shea butter tones your skin, if you’re getting darker from usinng shea butter it means you’re getting fake).

Call or Whatsapp on 070 6180 9819

1 Like

Re: Avanka Shea Butter(ori) by nanauju(f): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
If the shea butter youre using is not fading out your stretch marks gradually, then you’re using fake
If the shea butter you’re using is darkening you, then you are using fake

Original shea butter does not need to be mixed with anything (funbact A or skineal) before it work.

Original shea butter should not used because you’re bleaching and you need ori to darken you a bit. No. A good shea butter tones your skin

Buy Avanka today for a change of story

1 Like

Re: Avanka Shea Butter(ori) by nanauju(f): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Small cup N500

Re: Avanka Shea Butter(ori) by Kwamecron(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
nanauju:
Small cup N500
cheap tho.
Re: Avanka Shea Butter(ori) by nanauju(f): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2020
Kwamecron:
cheap tho.

Cheap and affordable sir
Re: Avanka Shea Butter(ori) by nanauju(f): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Ori that went to harvard
Re: Avanka Shea Butter(ori) by nanauju(f): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Available
Re: Avanka Shea Butter(ori) by nanauju(f): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
So I got a call about whether my natural Shea butter absorbs in skin... Yes it definitely does. Why else would it be original if the skin doesn't absorbs it.
I'm here to change the narrative from all the fakes you've been buying.. Enough is enough! Try avanka today

(1) (Reply)

Best Orthopedic Doctor In Gurgaon / Danboyi / Aplgo: Benefits Of Negative Ions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.