Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' (451 Views)

African Union Presents Letter of Endorsement to IgbereTV Awards (Photos) / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by Gemid94(m): 1:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Governors Babagana Zulum of Borno State, Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state, Nyesom Wike of Rivers state, Babajide Sanwoolu of Lagos state and Seyi Makinde of Oyo state and have all been nominated for award as 2020 'governor of the Year'.

The governors were nominated by well-meaning Nigerians at the ongoing nominations for the 2020 edition of the prestigious Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Awards.

This was disclosed Moday, August 24, 2020 by Emeh James Anyalekwa, executive director of Igbere TV in a statement made available to newsmen in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.

The prestigious Igbere TV Awards recognises and honours the outstanding impacts of leaders across both the public and private sectors in Nigeria.

The Award also applauds excellence, achievements, performance, humanitarian activities and philanthropic gestures.

The 2019 edition which held 28th November, 2019 at the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja saw several captains of industry, public figures and leaders cling on to the various Award categories.

Although no date has been announced for the 2020 edition, the organizers said the event would be held in compliance with the NCDC and World Health Organization guidelines and protocols on COVID-19.

Nominations for the Awards are still ongoing and would close August 30, Nigerians are therefore enjoined to send in nominations to igberetv@gmail.com indicating the category.

Details of award categories here>>>http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/igberetv-awards-zulum-makinde-umahi-nominated-for-governor-of-t-1

Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by chrismastre5(m): 2:07am On Aug 26, 2020
K
Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by Kazeem47(m): 5:10am On Aug 26, 2020
L
Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by Johnny4President: 5:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Zulum anytime, anyday, twice on a wednesday.
Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by vanida6: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Zulum the best gorvernor of the year mark my words,is deed is speaking for him.
Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by Coldie(m): 6:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Johnny4President:
Zulum anytime, anyday, twice on a wednesday.
comparing the money bornu state receives as allocation, plus other benefits they receive from, ngos fg un etc.

ebonyi state is the major achiever here

1 Like

Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by contigiency(m): 6:21am On Aug 26, 2020
My nomination for the best three are, Prof. Zulum of Borno state 1st, Engr Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state 2nd and AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara state 3rd.

1 Like

Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by Johnny4President: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Coldie:
comparing the money bornu state receives as allocation, plus other benefits they receive from, ngos fg un etc.

ebonyi state is the major achiever here
Umahi is trying....but Zulum is my governor of the year cool

1 Like

Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by Bigflamie(m): 6:50am On Aug 26, 2020
I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this, what has that Zulum done in Borno state that makes him popular. Can someone list his achievements so far?
Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by explorer250(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2020
good award to deserving people
Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by helinues: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Igbere tv should relax.. Don't force things
Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by Arrewa: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Bigflamie:
I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this, what has that Zulum done in Borno state that makes him popular. Can someone list his achievements so far?
Borno State Governor Babagana Zulum has in his first 100 day Hus executed 120 projects.
From distribution of the 61 projects ‎in Borno Central, Konduga has a total of 20 projects mostly on rural water supply.
"There are 14 projects in Maiduguri Metropolitan Council, 10 in Jere, five in Bama, three in Mafa, three in Dikwa, three in Ngala and three projects in Kala-Balge."

For just 100 days in office

Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by spirul77: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2020
What I don't really understand is what is wike doing there ?
Re: IgbereTV Awards: Zulum, Two Others Nominated For 'Governor Of The Year' by Arrewa: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Bigflamie:
zulum May not be the best governor in Nigeria...

Zulum one of the best and outstanding governor in Nigeria

Under zulum Borno state is working again!

(1) (Reply)

No Flights To Enugu / Who Is Your Preferred Candidate For Edo Governorship Election? / See The Moment Ganduje Enters Gents As Edo Election Results Trickle In: Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.