Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

It’s Your Victory Time!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It’s Your Victory Time!!! (96 Views)

It’s Your Victory Time!!! / Seeds Of Destiny 20 December 2019 -- Your Victory Is Sure / Where, O Death Is Your Victory? - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Your Victory Time!!! by WINNERSMOG: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2020
The key to living continually in divine health is simply to take your prescription! Here it is:

Proverbs 4:20-23: “My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it spring the issues of life.”

Go to your Bible and find the scriptures that deal with healing and long life. Use God’s Word like a daily dose of medicine and see your health thrive.

And as you stay in the Word of God, allow it to increase the joy in your heart and your trust in the Word. Proverbs 17:22 declares, “A merry heart does good, like medicine.”

Hallelujah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Fear With Faith. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/08/2020 / All These Things I Will Give You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.