Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

"I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor (904 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!! / Face Of Dr Sunkanmi Odubunmi,associate Professor In Lasu Caught In Sex Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by titiloyeblog: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2020
"I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor In Construction Technology In Nigeria

The general overseer of Zion City Global Church, North Cyprus in the person of Dr. Anyi Obi broke the negative prophetic declaration over his life. He was told by a prophet at his young age that he will never be successful academically but he will only be a business mogul. He broke this jinx by pursuing what he loves to do best which is Teaching and Learning and with consistency and hard work, he had become the first associate professor in Construction Technology in Nigeria and also the youngest in the whole of Africa.

This was what he shared on his Instagram page;

Today I officially gained my academic Promotion as an Associate Professor of Construction Technology from The American University Cyprus. I sat before a Jury of five(5) full Professors and proved my worth. It has been a very short Journey academically yet very promising with great achievements. Knowing that I received my Doctorate just under 4 years ago makes this special. I made a promise to myself to upturn a negative prophecy spoken over me when I was eight(coolyears. A prophet boldly declared that I will never achieve anything academically rather I should look into doing business.

I did look into business but I also choose to pursue one thing I always loved- Teaching and Learning irrespective of what a prophet said. I did not allow a prophecy take my dreams and aspirations away. I have gone ahead to pioneer a software that is endorsed in the UK and Europe. Yes, you have the power to alter any prophecy on your life. Let me not forget to tell you that I am the first Associate Professor in this field of a Nigerian descent and the youngest in Africa. I chose to become what I saw and not what anyone saw, in a nutshell - It is your Life. Many of you reading this, I implore you never to succumb to negative words no matter from whose mouth it is coming from, stop being victims of strange and negative utterances. It takes determination, zeal and the Grace of God. I am doing it and Yes, you can. God made us with unrestrained possibilities, don't let whatever anyone saw stop you.

Assoc.Professor. DR IFEANYI OBI

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/08/i-was-told-i-will-never-be-successful.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by LawLab247: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Eyaa
Re: "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by Goldencheese(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Congratulations
Re: "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by hiterrun(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2020
ok
Re: "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by HELLASJ(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
congratulations man
Re: "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Congrats.
Keep soaring!
Re: "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nah why he chose northern Cyrus
Re: "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by edoairways: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
The summary of his story is; don't give up on your dreams no matter what
Re: "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Congrats to him
Re: "I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor by Vyzz: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
If men were GOD

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Sowore Charges Students To Organise Mass Protest To End Strike / How To Identify Fake Solar Panel / They Should Call Off This Strike Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.