Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

SAD! How Nigerian Police Shot Teenager For Impregnating Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SAD! How Nigerian Police Shot Teenager For Impregnating Girl (152 Views)

Police Shot Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Finalist In Eruwa / Sad! How My Mother Started Dating My Fiance(18+) / (Graphic Pic)Woman Bathes Husband's Manhood With Acid For Impregnating Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAD! How Nigerian Police Shot Teenager For Impregnating Girl by ibrandtv: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2020
No fewer than three different surgeries were urgently conducted on the left leg of Ledesi Kote, a 19-year-old boy who was shot by a police officer for impregnating a girl.

According to doctors, the young man may lose the leg to amputation.

It was reported that one of the officers shot the boy on the leg because he impregnated a girl and went away with him while he was bleeding profusely.

READ FULL STORY HERE: https://ibrandtv.com/sad-nigerian-police-shot-teenager-impregnating-girl/

Re: SAD! How Nigerian Police Shot Teenager For Impregnating Girl by godofuck231: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2020
beautiful, I like this, first time the Nigerian Police has gone haywire to do what is due, next time his father will teach him well that people's daughters are no toy, the rate of irresponsibility in nigeria is so bad, when ever there's an action, there's bound to be an opposite reaction. #keep the girl child safe

(1) (Reply)

Blog & Promote Your Song On Different Websites In Nigeria. / The Brother's Code / How To Effectively Manage Your Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.