Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Jesus' Finger Wrote The Ten Commandments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Finger Wrote The Ten Commandments (180 Views)

What's Difficult To Keep In The Ten Commandments That Jesus Went On The Cross? / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus' Finger Wrote The Ten Commandments by bingbagbo(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Exodus 31:18

When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.

John 8:6-8

[6]This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.

[7]So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.”

[8]And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.
Re: Jesus' Finger Wrote The Ten Commandments by unclemaths(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2020
OP, without prejudice, there's no correlation at all.

Matter of fact, I just stooped down to write something on the ground myself.

But, hey, does it mean anything?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus' Finger Wrote The Ten Commandments by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2020
unclemaths:
OP, without prejudice, there's no correlation at all.

Matter of fact, I just stooped down to write something on the ground myself.

But, hey, does it mean anything?!

If you use your finger and you actually wrote on the ground, abeg don't argue o just give me your address so that i'll come right away for my own request because it's confirmed by honourable Professor Bingbagbo that you're the same person who wrote the ten commandments! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus' Finger Wrote The Ten Commandments by unclemaths(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Maximus69:

If you use your finger and you actually wrote on the ground, abeg don't argue o just give me your address so that i'll come right away for my own request because it's confirmed by honourable Professor Bingbagbo that you're the same person who wrote the ten commandments! cheesy

I feel you, Maximum side..
grin

(1) (Reply)

Love God The More Dearly / The Devil's Reward! / Watch Therefore! For In Such An Hour As Ye Know Not, JESUS Will Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.