Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. (214 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode Finally Blocks Comments / BREAKING!!! Femi Fani-kayode Finally Joins APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. by luvme0702: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2020
I met with my advisors till late last night and I wish to say the following. I hereby withdraw the word "stupid" which I used in my encounter with a journalist in Calabar.

I have many friends in the media who I offended by losing my cool and using such words. I hereby express my regrets for doing so.

I do however wish to state categorically that no threat of physical harm was ever made to the journalist in question and neither did I send anyone to threaten him. Anyone that says otherwise is lying and I challenge them to bring the proof.

I would never seek to physically harm a journalist. For the last 30 years I have defended and worked with journalists and fought for the right of freedom of expression.

I am also very close to many in that profession. I would be the last to seek to disparage those that are honorable and noble within its ranks.

I hope that this will assuage the pain and anger of anyone that was hurt or offended by this ugly episode. I have now put this matter behind me and moved on. Now my tour of the South continues. Moving to yet another state today!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. by Minjim: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Lol!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. by Maxymilliano(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2020
I met with my advisors till late last night and I wish to say the following. I hereby withdraw the word "stupid" which I used in my encounter with a journalist in Calabar.

So you have to meet with your advisors before you know what to do ?

Anyway, the question still remains who is bankrolling the tour ?

undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. by Aladdin1(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Better!! both of them were wrong!. And two wrongs cannot make a right. Its better they apologise to each other and put the past behind and let love lead. There should be no room for conflict and animorsity when People learn to say "Am sorry" and move on.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2020
But he didn't actually apologize, did he?

He only said he withdrew his statement.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2020
This why i advice my people on nairaland stop taking weed and drugs am very sure this old dude is a drug addict
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. by luvme0702: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Lol!
Maxymilliano:

So you have to meet with your advisors before you know what to do ?

Anyway, the question still remains who is bankrolling the tour ?

undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. by espn(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Mtschewww
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Finally Apologises. by Mynd44: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2020

(1)

NGO Powers School With Solaris In FCT / The Obaseki Tsunami / Biafra Biafra News For Saturday, 26th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.