Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

"Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu (4741 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Trends In Sex Group (Pictures) / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol..
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by majamajic(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
SmartProf:

You don't know me at all bro...that I posted about what majority of Nigerians do doesn't mean that's me. btw that's my opinion, if you have yours you are free to drop it.

Mine is that all these men should go and rest , no matter if people see them live and turn to beggars ,they should go and rest , we need younger people

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by Djoi: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Let's be sincere, how many Nigerians believe in one Nigeria?

Vyzz:
Tinubu should just forget about his presidential aspirations

If Nigerians aim to disqualify Tinubu for 2023, they had better look for something stronger. This won't do it.

Most of us are guilty of this too. Nigeria is not one; we can't believe in what is not.
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by Djoi: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Arrewa:
are you never tired of wailing??

Leave them na. Lol
Is it your wail?

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by nams77: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Baba go and sit down!

Since the past ten years he stopped being governor, he couldn't raise common 50mill to build a simple hospital in his community but he could carry bullion vans about and share money everywhere?

How do you people keep justifying zombeism?
I thought he was also a senator? There was no constituency projects @sbaks

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by Arthurity1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Arrewa:
don't worry... You go wail tire... After Buhari be ready for another 8yrs of wailing
Na for dis country you go still dey suffer.... Brainless ass licker, instead of you to push for good governance and forward thinking leaders, you would stick to your little minded tribalism.... Tomorrow Nigeria will get worse, then you will start asking "why is Nigeria like this?"... It's like this because of idiots like you!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by Xpol: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
XPOL IS HERE AGAIN.

IF YOU'RE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO GIVES HIS OR HERSELF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BECAUSE OF NIGERIAN POLITICIANS CONTINUE DOING THAT EVERY WORK SURELY HAS REWARD SO YOUR REWARD IS ON THE WAY BUT AS FOR ME I DON'T CARE...

XPOL
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by accused(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Drag him on twitter, but strike a pose & worship him whenever you run into him physically... that's the hypocritical nature of most Nigerians. Then if by chance he gives u a meal ticket, you'll begin to sing praise & worship songs for him.
that's Yorba mentality not ever body in this ducking country, over a plate of meal a typical Yorba man sell his right. Ask object about fani kayo you will over stand me
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by SmartProf(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
accused:
that's Yorba mentality not ever body in this ducking country, over a plate of meal a typical Yorba man sell his right. Ask object about fani kayo you will over stand me
grin
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by Aladdin1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yes continue dragging him. We deserve better for Nigeria. Enough of selfish old Men with rotten teeth. Who would see presidency as a retirement plan and an opportunity to further enrich themselves and their Families.
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by StreetFight: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Commonsense99:

What exactly have you benefited from this Zoo of a country? I understand you fulani have low to zero expectations in life, reason you prefer to live inside bushes like wild an1mals, but this is 21st century, others need to better their lives.
That guy you called a wailer might as well have a better life than you at the moment, some of us complain out of sympathy for miserable brainless urchins like you dude.

You said Nigeria is a Zoo. Only animals live in Zoos. Your parents live in Nigeria. If Nigeria is truly a Zoo, that means your parents are . . . . . . . . . .
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by StreetFight: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Abouwaza:
Tinubu is a basttard and hypocrite

Now, this is how mental illness starts. You are abusing someone whom your whole village will prostrate for if you are all lucky enough that he visis your village.
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by StreetFight: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Awol1:
I think the fact that they successfully packaged and sold a dumb, bigoted, jihadist and terrorist Buhari in 2015 has been giving Tinubu, and those who drink his urine, a lot of confidence that he too can be packaged in 2023.

Possibly worn a suit, and an Igbo Isiagu attire like the lobbyists from America did on Buhari.

But I don't need to remind him that he's heading for a shocker because he's going through electromagnetic waves already.

With your 5% votes? You have no say on who becomes the President of Nigeria. We proved that to you in 2015. We reproved it again in 2019 so that you will not think it was just a one off thin. Come 2023, we will turn you to 3rd class citizens.
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
The man used to speak the truth like Nnamdi Kanu but when he tested Oil money from the SS and SE, he started hating Igbos to fake allegiance to Aboki.

" Nigeria needs Atiku to make life meaningful ". Tinubu's numerous quotes.

Fake politicians.

Ndi Ara.
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Somebody should pls Repost the Pictures on this 2nd page for Freebasics Users, thanks in advance
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by fyneguy: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin

The attack on Tinubu started the moment El Rufai said power would go to the South, and some Northern politicians endorsed Tinubu.
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by Chukapage(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

The attack on Tinubu started the moment El Rufai said power would go to the South, and some Northern politicians endorsed Tinubu.
Taa! Which Northern politicians endorsed Tinubu?? Babachir Lawal?? grin don't be ridiculous
Re: "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

936 Students Abducted From Nigerian Schools In Six Months / IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO / 2PM Drone View Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.