Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Easy Ways Your Kids Can Learn Programming - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Easy Ways Your Kids Can Learn Programming (225 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Practice Self-love / Five Ways To Teach Your Kids Table Manners / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways Your Kids Can Learn Programming by Okobaba1(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Does your child know how to code?

Are you really preparing them for future of work?

Do you know that the Top 5 Richest Companies in the World today are no longer oil companies or Construction companies?

Also, the top 5 Wealthiest persons are from the Tech industry.

Today, Tech companies are dominating the World’s economy.

Your level of success in the future would be determined by your ability to solve problems.

In Collaboration with Greenbytes Digital Solutions, we are organizing a 2-weeks Virtual Coding Camp for kids.

The Virtual Coding Camp for Kids offers unique programs where kids will be introduced to computer programming especially in the area of web development using languages like HTML, CSS and Javascript.

To learn more, call me on: 08058109474

(1) (Reply)

I Can Supply New Mobile Phone / Earn Every 10 Days In Chymall With Your Smart Phone And Internet. Ask Me How? / Looking For Another Means Of Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.