Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During (468 Views)

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Attack As He Accuses Dino Melaye Of Being Bi / E.X.P.O.S.I.V.E! The Deceptive Camouflage Called UK Education Summit A Must Read / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by Jollylolly(f): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Ben television, a moderator in a zoom meeting which took place in may, 2020 had prominent guest like Ex. Aviation minister, Femi Fani kayode, UK journalist, Okutubo and others. The ex aviation minister who was heard in the rowdy session calling the Mr Okutubo stupid while the man was trying to caution him from mixing the point.

"I am not mixing the point, I think really, i like to move on from here, i wasn't told I will come here and say this and that"- FFK

"Fani kayode, with due respect, I think you have taken this too personal" Okutubo

"I should take responsibility for Buhari, you must be very stupid to say that, I'm saying to Buhari, what are you doing? How the hell are you doing?"- FFK

"I beg your pardon, chief I think you need to mind your language. I have never said at any point that you need to take responsibility for Buahri administration"- okutubo

Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKaB851va1o
Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by Deputy1111(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by nairavsdollars(f): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Caustic tongue
Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by daddytime(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Sniffer dog...
Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by Charmingrascal(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Egoistic proud drug addict with unstable mental health.
Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by article1: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2020
I wonder how this man's family members are coping with him. It's very obvious that he'll be a very violent man, even at home cos there's this saying that charity begins at home. I pity his members of staff as well.
Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by Nadaken: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Is like stupid and pompousness is his trade mark.

Nice to see that coming discussant rebuke him there
Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by seunmsg(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2020
No be today FFK don dey misyarn. He is a monster that was created by the media. I am glad he's now devouring the same media that provided him the platform to spew nonsense, lies, insults, and outright falsehood against others.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by article1: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2020
I wonder how this man's family members are coping with him. He lacks the spirit of tolerance. No doubt he must be a very violent man, even in his home. I pity his members of staff as well.
Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by Babanah: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK if you had stayed in the UK, you could have become the UK’s first ‘ethnic minority’ prime minister.
Re: Ex Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Called UK Journalist, Femi Okutubo 'stupid' During by jabolo(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
The guy needs to be taken out of public for a while and not let back until he's been thoroughly psychologically counselled. He is a letdown to whatever 'Cambridge' education he claims and lacks any sense of decorum.

I do fear for his close family and dependants. They must be living in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Next President Must Be Igbo, Don’t Remind Nigerians Of Biafra / Rig Edo, Ondo Elections And Face Wrath Of God, Secondus Warns APC / The 1st Man To LOSE A Guber Election On The Platform Of PDP And APC In 4 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.