Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too (35838 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / See How Reno Omokri Blasted A Twitter User Who Made A Grammatical Blunder(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by HitlerGaddafi: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
NENGIsmells:
u guys are asking him stupd questions and when he replies u say he s a bully? why are u guys always asking him who is paying him?
i know ffk personally and i must say he is not a bully as u guys are trying to paint him. he is just one of thse guys that doesnt take shit.
if you call him a womanizer, i will say yes. if u ask if he hates completion, i will say yes because that was where we both had issues. you all should stop stepping on a dogs tail and then tell him how to bark
Ffk has been jobless for years yet he's living the creme de la creme life. Obviously he's living off past loot. He deserves a the questions.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Ayomi90: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Jax1:

As usual, one yorubastard must find a way to drag his nightmares into it
See dis hairy chested flat headed IBO kid, better go ask papa Nneka how FFK is banging his wife everyday so u won't loose ur wife too. grin

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Anyiamaka: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
He is a goat.
Opportunity miss road. How did idiots like FFK rise in Nigeria?
We have far greater men than him. I cant imagine Emeka Anyaoku, Goodluck Jonathan, IBB, Atiku Abubakar etc etc talk like this.
He is a lawyer, a former minister, a former presidential spokesman, and so?

People who made him a lawyer, a minister and presidential spokesman are not as proud as this lad. He is too arrogant to a fault. The best way to curtail FFK is to try him for his financial crimes and jail him according last he will be deluding himself thinking he is larger than life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Lordofthewest(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Of course. He's a definition of the typical yeebow , uncouth, rude, stupidly ignorant and insecure. Y'all can have him as your role model
emmabest2000:
It doesn't matter whether Yoruba's disowned FFK or not
All i want to say is that FFK Is greater than Obafemi Awolowo grin

Argue with your ancestors tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Adukpe19(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
FFK again? Seems he doesn't accept criticism but criticises. What a man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by HantaVirus(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
I take on presidents grin I don't take on former governors cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by NENGIsmells: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Ffk has been jobless for years yet he's living the creme de la creme life. Obviously he's living off past loot. He deserves a the questions.
every nigerian loots , steals and scams. even the road side purewater seller. an average nigerian is a looter. so i see no reasons for those questions. btw, the guy has an oil an gas business that will make even his 2 unborn generations never to beg.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Lordofthewest(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
I doubt if he's yoruba. He behaves like all these Igbos with his uncouth, rude behavior. They call it bravery. No wonder they love him passionately grin
Ayomi90:
He has d support of his Igbo brothers, they will always back u as long as u act without using ur brain.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Sandrapery: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Lordofthewest(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Damn grin
Ayomi90:

See dis hairy chested flat headed IBO kid, better go ask papa Nneka how FFK is banging his wife everyday so u won't loose ur wife too. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Godons1: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Seetto:
The Lord of the of the IPOB grin grin

FFK will be the 1st President of Biafra, when the North finaly gives them independence. grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by bizzibodi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
The person that gave that junkie d honorof being an ex- minister it will not b well with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by anonimi: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Apparently his Staff and workers are going through hell, if he can bully people who are not looking up to him for anything, I wonder the kind of trauma his Staff would be going through after they might have endured barrage of unwarranted insults and bullying from the hypocritical drug addict.

My brother from the other side see the life of your mentor?

God himself exposed his hypocrisy to the whole World.

He shouldn't say 'pim' again he should respect himself because the next time he bullies any Government Official or perceived enemies he will be disgraced.

After all most of those opposition guys that are always heating up the polity are hypocrites.

FFK
Deji
Reno
Charlie boy
You name them.
When you look deeper and look beyond partisanship and bigotry you will see the hypocrisy in them all.

Don’t you think you should remove Charlie Boy from the list?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by banhammy: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
juman:
Why are those idiiot governors inviting him to their states?
To do what exactly?

He is paper weight politician that cannot win election in his local government area.

God Bless you.
In the last Local Government election in Osun State, he couldn't deliver ordinary local government to PDP, right here in his own small Osun State, he's nobody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by UDUJ(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
FFK is a complete disgrace. With his recent outbursts he has lost whatever relevance he had in the society.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by ipobarethieves: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
davibid:
Typical definition of a COWARD

He’s very insecure hence always defensive
same character
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by kingxsamz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
If Humans in our little Capacity will Dig out the Past of a Fellow Human!

Then we Should be Mindful of our ways Here on Earth. Ensure you Repent of all Sins , Secret or open.

If Humans Have Records, then We Should Tremble at God and Seek for Mercy.

That Hidden and Secret Evil and Wickedness that you Feel was not Seen or Known is an Open Sepulcher Befor GOD ALMIGHTY..
Nothing is Hidden From Him

Humble yourself and do the Needful!

Mumu...
But this was you cheering him on.
Hypocrite.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Realcash224(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
You are advising Nigerian youth to take Mali step, They just ask you small question everywhere burst angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by ejimatic: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
joelbooks:
Fani Kayode insulted and bullied Journalists in Zamfara too

https://mobile.twitter.com/bisuclef/status/1298545230199783425
. Fani Kayode is a disturbed and frustrated Nigeria who is seeking relevance ever day.It you journalist that makes relevant by publicising his noise and aggression.Please ignore him and look at him as a political entertainer
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by AdebayoHOD(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
“Stupid question” “Insulting” kiss
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by moneyissweet(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Look at the nonsense you typed because you were in a hurry to mock ipob..oya hand over your phone to me before I blast your big head

typed
Seetto:
The Lord of the of the IPOB grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by xynerise: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Mumu...
But this was you cheering him on.
Hypocrite.

So you don't know he is a hypocrite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Jax1: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ayomi90:

This is why an incestuous goat like yourself and ffk share similar traits...

You demented, con headed, green soup drinking yorubastard grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
If you give FFK a question that he doesn't like, then you are stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Xisnin(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is funny.
How can a civilian with no public office be a dictator and a tyrant.

Some are even comparing FFK to Buhari who happens to be a president.

SMH at Nigeria's education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by stasius: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
baliyubla:
Never taken the hungry crack head serious.

Really feel for Precious Chikwendu, lady is living in Hell, having to put up with an azz hole like Femi.

Exactly. She is enduring shits. He may be hitting her even. All that glitter is not gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Sandrapery: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Bhol28: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
DO U KNOW WHO I AM?�
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by Jbleenk: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
What needs to be done to FFK to silent him forever is for some guys to corner him, flog him mercilessly making sure he crys like a baby and a coward that he is while the incident is being recorded so the public can see how actually weak and n cowardly he really is.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by eplanning: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Apparently his Staff and workers are going through hell, if he can bully people who are not looking up to him for anything, I wonder the kind of trauma his Staff would be going through after they might have endured barrage of unwarranted insults and bullying from the hypocritical drug addict.

My brother from the other side see the life of your mentor?

God himself exposed his hypocrisy to the whole World.

He shouldn't say 'pim' again he should respect himself because the next time he bullies any Government Official or perceived enemies he will be disgraced.

After all most of those opposition guys that are always heating up the polity are hypocrites.

FFK
Deji
Reno
Charlie boy
You name them.
When you look deeper and look beyond partisanship and bigotry you will see the hypocrisy in them all.

Yea right, but once he crosses to APC, all his sins are washed away and he becomes a saint ókwea?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by bbamusa: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
somebody that cannot win an election in his state, I wish he try contesting for state Assembly member of his Local government, come and see highbrid disgrace. he keep on going from state to state begging money from these visited governor to survive.
Nigerian politics is a bitch, once you join, you can't manage business again because you life style has been moved to next level that a small business cannot fund it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too by NkemChukwudi: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
NENGIsmells:
every nigerian loots , steals and scams. even the road side purewater seller. an average nigerian is a looter. so i see no reasons for those questions. btw, the guy has an oil an gas business that will make even his 2 unborn generations never to beg.

Evidence of the oil and gas business pleaseeeee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.