Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Access Bank Branch In Adetokunbo Ademola, V.I Lagos On Fire - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / BREAKING NEWS: Access Bank Branch In Adetokunbo Ademola, V.I Lagos On Fire (417 Views)

Free Creative Event At V.I Today For All Creatives! / Mr Bayo, I Want You To Be Around @ Civic Center V. I , Lagos / Madfest Tour Sets To Colour The Streets Of Lagos On March 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Access Bank Branch In Adetokunbo Ademola, V.I Lagos On Fire by xxolisexx(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2020
I just passed through Falomo and saw the smoke from the building, fire fighters were scrambled to the scene to put off the fire and sirens could be held all over the place.
Fire fighters are reported to have responded to the scene already.

A branch of Access Bank in Lagos caught fire on Wednesday, August 26, 2020.

The raging fire was captured on phone cameras by pedestrians from the road and people in surrounding buildings in Adetokunbo Ademola, Victoria Island where the building is located.

See video link to video below
https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1298553416998936577?s=20

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Access Bank Branch In Adetokunbo Ademola, V.I Lagos On Fire by LeeSantos(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wtf. moneger what could have caused the fire?

Lets wait n hear the complete gist
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Access Bank Branch In Adetokunbo Ademola, V.I Lagos On Fire by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
We just concluded some job at V. I on our way back we saw the fire burning. And some people were standing close to the burning fire.
We play a lot with safety in this country

(1) (Reply)

Sinatra Place Set To Thrill Fun-lovers With Campari Red Passion Featuring 9ice / Breaking News!!!!!! / Become A Certified Data Analyst In Business Intelligence (microsoft Power Bi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.