Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Feeling For Brighto Are Getting Stronger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Feeling For Brighto Are Getting Stronger (443 Views)

Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple / Bbnaija: Dorathy Reveals That Her Feelings For Brighto Are Getting Stronger (vi / 7 Funny Animals Dance To Drake In My Feeling Dance Challenge Ft Dog,camels,cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Feeling For Brighto Are Getting Stronger by GistsBaze: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
As the house continues to get interesting, we have seen Nengi and Ozo have some interest, while Erica, Kiddwaya and Laycon in a triangle. Now Dorathy and Brighto might be the latest.

Recall Dorathy few days back had told Brighto that she wanted him to kiss her but he didn’t take her serious because he felt she was drunk. She went on to add that she meant her words and still mean it.

It is clear now that Dorathy is willing and ready to let Ozo go and is prepared to Welcome Brighto if he looks her way.

In a conversation with fellow housemate, Lucy, the 24 year old revealed that what she is feeling for Brighto is gradually increasing as each day passes.

Although Brighto has yet to reciprocate this feeling in any sort but Dorathy says she still hope to see if he does and where it might lead to.

Watch the video below
https://gistsbaze.com/my-feeling-for-brighto-are-getting-stronger-dorathy-shares-with-lucy/

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Exposed Reasons Why He Like Hausa Much / I Would Have Applied For Praise Offers � - Lucy Interview With Ebuka / Bbnaija: “my Celebrity Crush Is Drake, I See Him In My Dreams” – Nengi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.