Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Joshua Udom: Shares 7 Ways To Get Business Loan For Small Business Owners... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joshua Udom: Shares 7 Ways To Get Business Loan For Small Business Owners... (244 Views)

7 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2021 / 16 Businesses You Can Do At Home During This COVID-19 Period... Joshua Udom / 7 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Bank Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Udom: Shares 7 Ways To Get Business Loan For Small Business Owners... by joshuaudom(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
My name is Joshua Udom, Today I will be sharing with you a new strategy of getting business loan.

Many young aspiring Nigerian entrepreneurs have an idea for their business but lack the capital to actually start it. Getting loans for Nigerian Startups can be incredibly difficult, as they are often turned down for bank loans, and even if your business is established, funds can still be tough to secure.

So what options are left for those aspiring to be the next...?

Angel investors invest in early-stage or startup companies in exchange for a 30 to 40 percent return on their investment in Sub-Saharan Africa. They have helped to start up many prominent companies, including Google and Costco. They also provide strategic experience that benefits the company they are investing in.Venture capitalists

Venture capital is money that is given to help build new startups that are considered to have both high-growth and high-risk potential. Fast-growth companies with an exit strategy already in place can gain up to tens of millions of dollars that can be used to invest, network and grow their company frequently.

Recently I went to a micro finance bank to ask for business financing and the reply they gave me was shocking.

I Joshua Udom have decided to educate you on several other ways to generate fund for your business.

Stay tuned as the lesson commence shortly! keep your questions until it is time.
If you have ever wanted to get loan for your business or project, you have to pay close attention to what I am about to say. Because it will save you a lot of time and and frustrated effort.

This information will come in series I will be answering your questions and replying your comments soon.

Joshua Udom
CEO Joshua Udom Agexi
Re: Joshua Udom: Shares 7 Ways To Get Business Loan For Small Business Owners... by joshuaudom(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Hi everyone, Joshua Udom is here. I will be continuing from where we stopped from.

The first lesson I will be teaching you is how to use PO or LPO to get start up loan.

Remember that you need a strong zeal and a know-how of the business you want to go into, that will enable you stand the twist and turn during your business ups and downs.

So what is a Purchase Order or PO and when can you use it ?
A Purchase Order or “PO” is a commercial document issued by a customer or buyer to a vendor or seller for the purchase or supply of goods or services on the terms and conditions of the buyer.

Often the vendor would have first issued a “quotation” or “tender” to the customer for the supply of these goods. The customer upon acceptance of the quotation would then issue the purchase order based on this quotation. The purchase order is a legal offer to purchase. When accepted by the vendor, it is binding.

Note that while a document for the purchase of goods or services is called a Purchase Order, a similar document issued by a customer to a vendor requesting works done is normally called a “Work Order” or “Works Order”.

Subsequently, I will be showing you how to approach business owners to supply you goods and services that you intend to market.

keep your questions coming.
If you have ever wanted to get loan for your business or project, you have to pay close attention to these lessons, because it will save you a lot of time and frustrated effort.

Remember, this information will come in series and I will be answering your questions and replying your comments as we go learn.

Best Regards,
Joshua Udom
CEO Joshua Udom Agexi

Re: Joshua Udom: Shares 7 Ways To Get Business Loan For Small Business Owners... by joshuaudom(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Hi Nairalanders, I have to recall this article because there is need for it.

Recently a young guy came up to me to ask this same question, "How do I get loan for my business"? so I have to reffer the person to this article I wrote few weeks ago.

If you did not read it also, kindly check it out and let me know what is your challenge.

see you on the other side,

Joshua Udom.

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Bulk Google Voice And Single Sales / What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? / Bank account opening reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.