Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Shocking! The Most Ridiculous Reason Why You're Broke - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shocking! The Most Ridiculous Reason Why You're Broke (257 Views)

If You're Broke Right Now, You Need To Read This / Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / Why You're Yet To Land That Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! The Most Ridiculous Reason Why You're Broke by onmata9ite8(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
It is now a public matter that you’ve been having serious financial struggles… I’m here to help you only if you read till the end.

Normally in this country, times were hard before the crisis, but now ehn, they’re harder…

Even at that, there are people who are legitimately cashing out?

How come? Is it that this life no balance?

The bitter truth is that the reason why your pocket is dry is because you don’t have a HIGH-INCOME SKILL…

Not certificate o…

What is killing you is your lack of a HIGH-INCOME SKILL…

This is the pure truth… If nobody has ever told you ehn, you’re hearing it now…

You better save your financial level that is having HEART-ATTACK by getting a high-income skill…

Examples of high income skills include: Copywriting, Closing, Public speaking, digital marketing, software development, etc.
Chai… just read on…

Now, there’s an opportunity to learn a high paying skill at STRATEGIES FOR COPYWRITING PART 2.

You absolutely don’t need to be an English professor to learn this skill at all.

If you master the art of copywriting, you can successfully make between 300,000-500,000 Naira per month without leaving your house!

I call this DELICIOUS HOUSE ARREST!
How much will you give to start earning streams upon streams of cash?

Think about what a high-income skill will do for you…

A lifestyle you desire, your dream home, and you won’t be at the mercy of some family member that doesn’t know your true worth…

Like, you will be your own boss…

From 1st to 7th of September 2020, a great opportunity is open for you to enter into FINANCIAL FREEDOM…

What will you get?

1. How to convert your words into cash.
2. How to write sales copy that triples profits.
3. How to get copywriting clients.
4. The INCREDIBLE $3 Challenge where you make 10x your registration fee.
5. Cash prices for the TOP 3 students.
6. Three of my eBooks worth over 3000 naira for free.
7. Access to sales and advertising materials and videos worth over 25,000 naira for free.
7. Access to my library worth over 120,000 naira.
8. This class is currently worth 50,000 Naira at the Masterclass level…
9. Normal entry fee for Advanced class is 1 0,000 Naira, but I’ve CRASHED this course to an INSANE 1,000 Naira.

The reason for this is to get as much persons to partake in the upgrades made to Improve learners experience from the FIRST class.

This is the last edition that this class will go for 1,000 Naira.

Please note that reviews and testimonials from the first edition proves that the amount charged for this course is way LESS than the value given.

If you don’t get to make at least 5x the amount you paid for registration in 2weeks beginning from the week of the lectures, you will get an UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GURANTEE with open apologies to everyone who has ever taken the course…

See, I’ve put the risk on myself…

To get in, pay 1,000 naira into:
Benedict Onmata
GTbank

Send a proof of payment on Whatsapp to 08189191056 and you will be added immediately…

P.S: ONLY THOSE WHO PAY TODAY WILL GET MY LIBRARY WORTH OVER 120,000 naira.
Re: Shocking! The Most Ridiculous Reason Why You're Broke by Sirmwill: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Firstly
Correct the tautology in your topic
Then we will see from there
Re: Shocking! The Most Ridiculous Reason Why You're Broke by onmata9ite8(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
There is one thing a high income skill gives you, and that is FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

There's nothing like being able to come to a point where you know that when you take your skill to the bank, money will come.

Copywriting gives you financial freedom and security.

Join SFC #2, today!

Check the e-flier for more details!

(1) (Reply)

Retreat: Pastor Kumuyi On Fire / Pathway To Be A Data Analyst / 如何每日赚取美金

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.