Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? (799 Views)

TRYING TO CONCIEVE? Then use this / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts / Are You Having Issues Getting Pregnant?or Trying To Concieve? Then Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? by Gummygummy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hello hello!
I happened to be browsing through the health thread and discovered that while there are several threads on ttc, high risk pregnancies, fertility treatments and many others, there was no specific thread for those trying to do gender selection or trying to concieve twins/multiples.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? by Gummygummy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
I have a page on Facebook and an account on Instagram where I help women interested in concieving Twins/multiples or those interested in gender swaying. Figured out I might as well create a thread here since there was none and I spend most of my free time here anyway.
My success rates with relatives and friends motivated me to try to reach out and help other women with my knowledge through social media. I’ll like this thread to be very interactive and engaging as possible so feel free to drop a question or suggestion

1 Like

Re: Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? by Gummygummy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Endyria:
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
God will bless you
I'm not asking for Money
It won't take you a minute to subscribe please
cry
We always speak of One Nigeria here on Naira land and even complain about how government doesn't support its citizens meanwhile we're the government and we can't even Support each other.
Please you are already here
Just help subscribe please
We are more than 2million+ members on Nairaland
Please support me cry
God no go shame you
Channel l*nk
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYSMEFUP08sUs92TyZaTAHg

Please don’t derail my thread with your ads. Open your own thread or take this somewhere else.
Re: Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Gummygummy:
I have a page on Facebook and an account on Instagram where I help women interested in concieving Twins/multiples or those interested in gender swaying. Figured out I might as well create a thread here since there was none and I spend most of my free time here anyway.
My success rates with relatives and friends motivated me to try to reach out and help other women with my knowledge through social media. I’ll like this thread to be very interactive and engaging as possible so feel free to drop a question or suggestion

Hey Gummygummy I’m so happy you passed your ielts
Congratulations to you, you’re ambitious and strong willed so I know you’ll definitely get your 4 million needed!
Re: Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? by moonsledge(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gummygummy:
Hello hello!
I happened to be browsing through the health thread and discovered that while there are several threads on ttc, high risk pregnancies, fertility treatments and many others, there was no specific thread for those trying to do gender selection or trying to concieve twins/multiples.

Great tread.
I might be interested in your buying your business.
I sent you a mail.
Re: Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? by Juxen: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gummygummy:
Hello hello!

what is your recommendation for someone trying to have male child

1 Like

Re: Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? by Gummygummy(f): 1:53am On Oct 25, 2020
moonsledge:

Great tread.
I might be interested in your buying your business.
I sent you a mail.

Hello hello! I sent a reply. Let’s talk
Re: Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? by moonsledge(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Gummygummy:

Hello hello! I sent a reply. Let’s talk

I've responded and sent you my contact.
Do well to reach me let's talk.
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Concieve Twins/multiples? Or You Want To Gender Sway? by njidekachi: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
i am interested also ma'am, pls waht is the instagram name

Juxen:

what is your recommendation for someone trying to have male child

(1) (Reply)

Man Tests Positive For COVID Three Weeks After Second Vaccine Dose / / Do You Know Bang XXL Disposable Vape Can Be Last One Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.