Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Moving To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Canada (395 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / Nigerian Doctors Moving To Canada - Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Canada by Hilbertrudolf(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys
Pls will 6m be enough for me to move to Canada?
Re: Moving To Canada by sonofthunder: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hilbertrudolf:
Hi guys

You travelling alone? Which route are you planning to utilise?
Re: Moving To Canada by Kxngstein(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Following
Re: Moving To Canada by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hilbertrudolf:
Hi guys
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled its not about your money. If you don't meet the requirements money cant help you. Unless maybe you have 200k canada dollars to invest. Or money for studying there

(1) (Reply)

Two Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona (see Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Videos | Celebrating Creativity In Nigeria / Once-bustling Street In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.