Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector (10868 Views)

Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] / COVID-19: FG Places travel Restrictions On Another 100 Nigerians / COVID-19: FG To Begin Evacuation Of 4,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by whela(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Money time !!!!!!
Sharing time....!!!
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by olaoye15(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bmaster:
Las Las na people wey never feel what the day to day drivers felt while dealing with stubborn passengers go accumulate almost all the money

In other news,here is what 2021 champions league match result between bayern and Barcelona may look like grin
Barca 4 life

Dey there. Messi must have left Berca before 2021.
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by SirRoberto(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigeria government has proven over and over again that it doesn't value education nor has plans for a bright future for the Nigerian citizens.

This same promise was made towards the education sector as it was one the worst hit of this Covid-19 pandemic, but I can testify to you that the promise has gone with the winds, as it is characterised of this government.

There is no argument that the prosperity of a nation lies in how much government structures and finances the education sector. But the government of Nigeria is more interested in investing in rigging elections and buying votes.

The education sector has been left to the dogs and it is decaying more and more, likewise the future of tens of millions of Nigerians. We are sitting on a nuclear bomb.

Let them continue sharing the money among themselves, until there won't be anymore money to share but anarchy.

#wemusttakebackourcountry
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by mark2sunny(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
You won’t hear a world standard hospital built
Or a research institution. You won’t see money going into something physical or something we can touch and see. They keep approving money on areas you can’t even understand it’s application and process.

Shame
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by kelib: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Private school workers, sit - outs n hangout, people working in clubs and lastly event centers. Those ones are not workers but laborers right. When we have dead brains in an organization that organization tends to suffer.
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by dannybillion(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Okay OOOH
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by mamaafrik(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Haaa,they have come again,10 billions that is supposed to be used to execute a road project in the 6 geopolitical zones or given to corpers who have learnt a business
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Zarha: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Okay nice

have a newly shipped in Samsung A40, phone is very scarce in Nigeria here. Camera and battery is superb!! 4gig/64gig. Very very clean with a cord.. Charger...

Call : 07030363986
Price :80k (Non negotiable)

Phone is guaranteed. Open box.. Very new
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by kolade560: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Another opportunity for looting spree
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by PrudencyFeats: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Will it bring down the hiked price of transportation on inter state roads? Will a common Keke or Okada rider have access to the N10 billion?

Aunty Gbemi una well done ooo. Since Rotimi Amechi have been chasing out billions through rail ways you decided to scheme out a program for you too.

If our politicians can channel the energy of their looting scheming programs to how to generate wealth. This country would have been a better place than Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Eriokanmi: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fake! The 100bn approved Healthcare loan with 5% interest payable in 10 years is nowhere to be found. Commercial banks have cancelled applications from customers already.
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Aritraco(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
i'm tired of this fucking country.
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by orgylover: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
This means hush puppi alone can fund transport sector in naija. Repek that mvp
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Jaycob24: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
GODSENT252:
See the way they are just mentioning money. Lootocrazy is the other of the day. Its well

May God help us
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by mandate12: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
This govt is Conc. evil! Disbursement to who?? After we've been made to pay ×2 of fare.whose effect r they cushioning ? Certainly another avenue to ciphon public funds.
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by AMvanquish: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
SmartProf:

Looting in Nigeria doesnt have a time frame.

grin grin grin Very true

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by 1759ademola(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
WASTE OF MONEY. Are you telling me it will now be #20 from UI-Mokola in Ibadan?
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Franking: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mr President sir, I need survival package too, sir. Kindly consider me.
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Adjovi:
Nawa o. The transport organisation have benefited mostly from this pandemic. They have successfully hiked the prices for transportation and still carry full passengers. So why is the government giving them aid again? What for exactly? Those who have suffered greatly from the pandemic are still suffering. I'm almost giving up on this country Only a matter of time before I join the gang of those who believe Nigeria is totally hopeless.
please don't give up on us, we need to work together for a better tomorrow in our nation
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Aritraco:
i'm tired of this fucking country.
patience please
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Strokephysio(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
CheiGod..!! 10billion survival funds.. We still cannot do anything!! they keep sucking and borrowing funds for themselves, the other party dey one side the envy them, Then u expect the next administration to do better..
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Adjovi: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wisejohnson47:
please don't give up on us, we need to work together for a better tomorrow in our nation

I'll try. I'm really trying. I wanna go into politics. I believe I can change this country but everything I see around me everyday makes me want to have a change of heart. The youths especially are not encouraging at all.
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Make FG just give me my own share of Nigeria will now, i want to spend it, no time!
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by Gordonz07(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Seriously, I am totally tired of this country. Survival fund for the transport sector? Why? Are the transporters complaining? I beg who know where boko haram, fulani herdsmen, bandits and militant dey sell form? I wan buy. Only these groups I have mentioned here are treated like humans in this country... Rubbish!!!
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by morris477(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
We are only hearing approved but not to released the money we are still waiting for China to borrow us. Government of the day
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by earnit3: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fake
Re: COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector by lixingxing: 3:37am On Aug 27, 2020
(CNN) — Travel bans meant to stop the coronavirus from getting to the US from China and Europe came too late, according to a new analysis of cases from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The US restricted travel from China on February 2 and from Europe on March 13, but by March 8, Covid-19 was already circulating among the community in New York City and, by March 15, community transmission of the virus was already widespread, the analysis found.

What was circulating most closely matched the strain of the virus circulating in Europe, not China, which President Donald Trump has repeatedly blamed for not preventing its spread to the US.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelling To Ghana- Advice Needed Urgently / Commander RRS, Tunji Disu Mocks Danfo Drivers For Their Reckless Driving / FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.