Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerian Maritime University POST UTME/DIRECT-ENTRY Form 2020/2021 Ca - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Maritime University POST UTME/DIRECT-ENTRY Form 2020/2021 Ca (889 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Nigerian Maritime University: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Maritime University POST UTME/DIRECT-ENTRY Form 2020/2021 Ca by cyanolotus0147(f): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) Okerenkoko POST UTME/DIRECT-ENTRY Form 2020/2021 call (09065278527) to apply. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into various Undergraduate,Postgraduate,Direct Entry,Pre-Degree,Remedial,Part-time,Diploma,Certificate,Short Courses,Distance Learning and others programmes in this notable institution for the 2020/2021 academic session. JUPEB/IJMB/POST-utme form/DIRECT-ENTRY form Call Admission Office Via (09065278527) For More Information On to apply. Predegree form,Jupeb Form,Change of Institution form,Transfer form,Change of Course form,Masters form,Sandwich form,Remedial form,Part-Time form call +2349065278527 For Registration,Admission Processing and assistance.
ELIGIBILITY (i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in the University.iii) Candidates who did not select the University while registering for the 2020 JAMB UTME, but wishes to be admitted into the University are advised to first change their 1st choice Institution to the University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café, then follow the instructions above.iv) In addition to the above, the University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.METHOD OF APPLICATION To bring about ease and simplicity to our application process, we have made provisions for two methods of application that can be carried out in the comfort of your home.CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICE VIA (09065278527) FOR GUIEDLINES..

Re: Nigerian Maritime University POST UTME/DIRECT-ENTRY Form 2020/2021 Ca by GODSENT252: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Scam alert. My school dnt do postume. You are a thief. I am submitting your phone number to people who can punish you

(1) (Reply)

Strange Fire Guts Secondary School, Hotel In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 2022 Nuga Games: Gov Emmanuel Receives Unilag Mgt, Commits To Sports Development / How Do I Improve My Son's Academic Performance???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.