Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? (29691 Views)

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / 71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Kola5281(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
16 yrs
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Tunde835(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
temmienewells:

That's cool man, my was totally obvious BTW.
Life was sleek then until Admission and UI decided to humble me grin
I actually did well in jamb wit 255 but u know unilag wit their no under 16 policy
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol look at this brainless girl o? imagine? no wonder you failed your jamb and waec.
And I am now in school dodoyo.
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Ogamysamo: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
15yrs of age

I was priveledge to be one of the youngest waec candidates during our own time
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iamavictor92:
Started schooling when I was 4 years old and I started from Nursery 1. Wrote my common entrance in primary 4 and I was still able to outperform everyone that wrote the exam in my school.
When I got to junior secondary School, I skipped JSS 2. In JSS 1, there was this lesson I was attending with students in JSS 2 and I was outperforming them each time we were given an exercise to do. My dad decided to change my school, and I started the new school in JSS 3. Graduated from secondary School when I was 15.
With all those jump jump one would have thought you graduated by 12 or 13...
i only jumped pry 6 but i graduated at 15 too!
so all those your jumps, of what use where they?
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kola5281:
Finished secondary school 2014 @16 yrs
Gained admission 2015 @17yrs
Graduated from uni last year 2019. @ 21yrs
Currently a corper, and gonna clock 22 yrs next month......Grace of God speaks for me
Op asked a simple question: how old where you?
enough of the chest beating....
Always resist the urge to shalaye!
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Ogamysamo: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=Baybii post=I graduate at 16. But mom didn't want me to go to university that same year

Are u d las born?
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
emmyloski125:
15....but I clocked 16 some months later
Same here, mine was the next month.
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
udoekere:

i couldn't read back then in nursery/primary school but before i got into secondary skul i was an expert infact i barely pass sign boards without reading due to over happiness
Not passing sign boards without reading them is not caused by over happiness....its triggered by an innate search for knowledge,
i read suya newspapers too
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Sirjib16: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by pakmoni(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
udoekere:
Actually i didn't start school early due to some challenges while growing up and i repeated a class not because i failed but due to the fact that i coudn't read.

normally i should have been through with secondary education @ 17 but because i repeated a class i graduated @ 18.

So guys how old were you when you graduated from secondary school?

age 14
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Ogamysamo: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=seunmohmoh post=And I am now in school dodoyo. [/quote]

And we will join soon
Sosoyo
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by CzarChris(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
I was 15 when I finished secondary school. I could have finished earlier though, but my parents were scared silly at my academic prowess as a kid. I was even the youngest in nysc camp that year. I was 22 then, after spending like 2years at home doing nothing back then, because they considered me too young and naive to enter the university back then. Now I find myself lecturing 13years olds in the university.

How time flies. grin

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Kola5281(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Op asked a simple question: how old where you? enough of the chest beating.... Always resist the urge to shalaye!
okay sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by bukxy: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
15 years
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by FahBuLous: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
19 o.. I started early o.. When i reach primary 1, my dad wanted me 2 change school, wen i went to my new school, my headmaster said i was too small for primary 1, dey had 2 take me to reception, i started d journey again, entering every class in the school.. Reception, play group, nursery 1 to 3, primary 1 to 6, yes i mean till 6.. Chai, nt lyk diz days, no more nursery 3 and primary 6.. A child can even b in primary 4 and write common entrance.
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Ogamysamo: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
pakmoni:

age 14

Anogo believe...say
You finish for...dis stage
The age of 14...yrs
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by adeniyi65(m): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by udoekere: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Not passing sign boards without reading them is not caused by over happiness....its triggered by an innate search for knowledge,
i read suya newspapers too
Yea thats true
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Nkemjika98: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
@15
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by AdeOlasode(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Baybii: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ogamysamo:
[quote author=Baybii post=I graduate at 16. But mom didn't want me to go to university that same year

Are u d las born?

Nah, the second
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by IYANGBALI: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2020
ajepako:

I left high school in 1992 when dem never ' burn' you..

Eleregbe oshi tongue tongue tongue
keep lying you hear? God will forgive you all your seens
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Ogamysamo: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Baybii post=93264177][/quote]

Bor you an mareh na 5&6 ba?
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by leosahm(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2020
i was 16 and that was 2015 and am in 300L@ Unical now......
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by goldtube(m): 12:45am On Aug 27, 2020
16, the rest na history, come and enter uni let me see na so man take clock 24 no admission the country just tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by crazysam001: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by Munchiess(m): 1:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Reg is on fa

Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by VickyRotex(f): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2020
what's your favourite/current ringtone?
why did you choose your moniker?
how old were you when you graduated?
what's your first phone brand?
where did you meet your boo?
Next, what's your mother's maiden name?

NL continue oooooo
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by hakeem4(m): 2:09am On Aug 27, 2020
I graduated secondary school at the age of 16
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by etrange: 2:22am On Aug 27, 2020
udoekere:

i couldn't read back then in nursery/primary school but before i got into secondary skul i was an expert infact i barely pass sign boards without reading due to over happiness

Oh... you caught up before secondary school. Ok, makes sense. I knew someone like that too, a friend actually. He was older than myself but because I was always the one helping him with reading/writing, he made it a point of duty to report his progress to me. You need to see the joy on his face each time he read a whole page or wrote some text without my help! I would usually brush it aside in a boyish manner but deep within me, I was super excited for him. Lol.
Re: How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? by cho25bc(f): 2:47am On Aug 27, 2020
25 and gained admission same age

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? / Phone Of Missing UNILORIN Professor Adeniyi Found At Lafiagi, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.