Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi (947 Views)

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by HappyNigerian: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
– Lionel Messi could be on his way to join Premier League side Manchester City

– The Citizens are ready to offer Barcelona Gabriel Jesus and massive amount

– Messi has never played for any other club in his career than Barcelona

Premier League side Manchester City have reportedly offered Barcelona mega million plus Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus for them to sign Lionel Messi this summer.

Lionel Messi handed in a transfer request following a fallout between him and newly appointed coach Ronald Koeman.

Valverde was fired with Barcelona at the top of La Liga and his replacement, Quique Setien, was sent packing when Bayern Munich demolished them 8-2 in the Champions League.

The news of Lionel Messi wanting to leave Barcelona came as a shock for all the club’s fans considering the number of years the Argentine has been with them.

There have been discussions among Barcelona chiefs since Lionel Messi made it clear that he wants to leave, but it seems the Argentine is not reversing his decision.

And according to the latest report on Daily Star, Manchester City are also ready to sign Lionel Messi with the club offering Barcelona Gabriel Jesus and cash.

But it is not clear if Barcelona will want to accept Gabriel Jesus considering the fact that they have Ousmane Dembele.

The Catalans will also be welcoming Brazilian star Philippe Coutinho back to the Nou Camp after leaving German side Bayern Munich winning the Champions League.

https://www.inform.ng/post/city-to-offer-jesus-to-barca-plus-huge-cash-for-messi
Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by Whitecoal711: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
No deal
Sterling plus cash
Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by Mcfi(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Whitecoal711:
No deal
Sterling plus cash

Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by SmartProf(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
This particular Jesus won't save Barca, so the deal is likely not to sail.
Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by SmartProf(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Whitecoal711:
No deal
Sterling plus cash
The confidence u seem to have negotiated the deal already will convince anyone that u are in the Barca board. Can u tell us the exact cash u are expecting?
Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by Whitecoal711: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
SmartProf:

The confidence u seem to have negotiated the deal already will convince anyone that u are in the Barca board. Can u tell us the exact cash u are expecting?
want the deal,it should be a very huge cash
Only footballer that 8s news of transfer shakes the whole world
Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sterling
Mahrez
Bernado Silva

And some others will have to leave to Reduce wage bill
Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by Prosperchuks1344(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
They should add all their players plus fans and their stadium....
Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by paulolee(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
too bad, jus too bad, judas once betrayed Jesus and now pep is about to betray jesus again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by kenzysmith: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Aguero right now

Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by Ogarexmas: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why do I find the headline funny grin grin grin
Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by Great100000: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ogarexmas:
Me too grin
Ogarexmas:
Me too
Re: City To Offer Jesus To Barca Plus Huge Cash For Messi by speaktokingfemi: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
me too

(1) (Reply)

Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match / Lionel Messi Deserves To Win The Ballon D’or / Is Wrestling Real Or Acted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.