Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Bbnaija: Three Costly Mistakes Nengi Needs To Avoid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Three Costly Mistakes Nengi Needs To Avoid (574 Views)

Bbnaija: Three Reasons Why Mike Will Win The 2019 #BBNAIJA Show / DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone / Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Three Costly Mistakes Nengi Needs To Avoid by splendid22(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rebecca Hampson a.k.a Nengi is undoubtedly one of the most talked about housemates in the ongoing BBNaija reality Tv show. From her sense of fashion, beauty and on-screen romance with Ozo, another housemate, the former model and MBGN Top 5 contestant, is one damsel who is a top contender in the reality TV show.

In no particular order, TheNewsGuru takes a look at three costly errors the University of Port Harcourt graduate needs to avoid in order to emerge victorious.

Taking Ozo for granted
Nengi’s relationship with Ozo is one of the top subject matters that fans analyze in the reality Tv show. Fans call them ‘Ozone’ a pseudonym for the lovebirds.

Though she has told Ozo on several occasions that they are just friends, however her actions speak otherwise. She recently had to explain to Ozo why she sat on Kiddwaya’s laps.

According to her: “Kidd is just like my play partner. Don’t take us seriously at all. He’s the only person that matches my energy. We’re just friends”.

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/bbnaija-three-costly-mistakes-nengi-needs-to-avoid/

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of GadSon / Wow! What A Resemblance. Celebrities And Their Lookalikes / Ozo And I Would Have Done Stuff �- Nengi Bbnaija 2020 | Nengi Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.