Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military (13477 Views)

Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by One4me: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Comedian2019:
Nonsense talk. Do your work by wiping those bast@rds away, you're telling us bullsh!t.

He is a Comedian...... sorry, l mean are you a Comedian! shocked grin grin
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by Jabioro: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2020
They soon be handed over to relevant authority...to be "deradicalized " and send back the the society...I just help them completed the line
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by udemzyudex(m): 2:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Una just wake up.
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by ostarlink: 2:34am On Aug 27, 2020
The oil in the south are used to develop Nigeria while the the north is promoting killings and religious bigotry with mineral resources in their domain.

Meanwhile, Let me check the last time they told us how much has been remitted to national purse as proceeds from the mineral resources in the north since time immemorial. I will be right back.
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by Slimjorgor: 3:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Which mineral do they have in the north that they are mining. OUR MUMU DON DO!
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by Livingstone124: 3:38am On Aug 27, 2020
This country need sense. NONSENSE ! NONSENSE! our soldiers need sense. NONSENSE! NONSENSE!
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by sapientia(m): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2020
Is it ghost mining?

Are the mines invincible?
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by greatmag(m): 5:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/insurgents-using-illegal-mining-to-finance-banditry-military/

What do you expect before, that's the way it should be where FG allowed individual to mine gold and precious stones. All the billions going into private pockets and this people are not business oriented. The only thing is to use the money to sponsor terrorism and banditry.
Imaging a governor from that zone presenting gold bar to the President and the President was happy receiving him without seeing it as national and economic sabotage.
How many governors from the oil kingdom has ever exploit crude before legally or illegal and presented barrels of crude oil to the President as gift?

1 Like

Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by sayisayi(m): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Charles Taylor revisited.
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by AerialMapper: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Let me understand

Bandits are using illegal mining to fund insurgency

The Nigerian government floats a programme to buy back gold mined illegally

Therefore, the government is funding bandits and insurgency!!

Rather than control or ban artisanal mining which we know funds criminal activities, we are legalizing and buying the proceeds of the activities!

Issokay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by TruthinAction: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2020
There is no way they can mine without security agents shielding them. Maybe they have forgotten to settle the agreed fee. Or they are trying to be smart.
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by freedomchild: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2020
visijo:
A New Metal has been added to Chemistry
Name: Woman
Symbol: Wm
Atomic mass: Light when first found... tends to get
heavier with time.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES - Boils at any time - Can freeze at any time
- Melts if treated with love
- Very Bitter if Mishandled
CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Very Reactive - Highly Unstable
- Possesses Strong Affinity towards Gold, Silver, Diamond, Platinum, Credit cards, Debit cards & Cheque
books
- Money Reducing Agent
OCCURRENCE Mostly found in front of the Mirror.
It's highly flammable when mixed with in-laws.
It has mixed properties when seated with parents. # Very harmful to you if she sees you with any
element similar to itself!
Please circulate to all scientists
lol.. nice creation
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by Comedian2019: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2020
One4me:

He is a Comedian...... sorry, l mean are you a Comedian! shocked grin grin
grin funny u
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by Deborah98(f): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Next thread will be like 150 captured bandits,freed and returned to their communities abi state....just imagine undecided
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by DeGenius3(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Every time, they cook up one foolish excuse or the other.

Once, the COAS stated that he will not return from
Sambisa forest until Boko Haram is defeated

He stated this after Chad showed them the way.

He first went there to start sharing rice to the soldiers.

Since then, it's been from one grand deceptive excuse to
the other

The military are seriously behind all the insurgency, banditry,
and fulani-herdsmen menace

They are being heavily supported by the Nigerian Military.

If Chad can dessimate the boko haram guys so badly within
a week, then it shows how heavily sponsored these guys are.

Again, I have read so many reports where the boko haram
prisoners are given grand treatment.. far more than the other
prisoners

It is okay.

Soon enough, the evil that men do, will definitely come back to
hunt them
Re: Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military by tit(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2020
very foolish general.
why will anybody leave gold he is mining to go and rob poor, village, pesant Musa who is a beans farmer?
Is it gold mining that will finance robbing villagers or will robbing villagers finance gold mining?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian? / Maku’s Guber Ambition ‘a Fraud’ – PDP / Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.