Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why You Need A Legal Adviser As A Start Up? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need A Legal Adviser As A Start Up? (159 Views)

A Legal Adviser Is Needed To Sue Mtn / Financial Difficulty/health Problems Isn't A Legal Defence To Debt Owed In Dubai / £10 is No More A Legal Tender: The Bank Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Legal Adviser As A Start Up? by elyonchee(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Being a start up does not mean you can't take steps, especially when it came to legal matters. You should always have a business legal adviser that can also act as tour regulatory compliance officer too. That way whenever you want to take any legal step, the lawyer can guide you.
For any incorporation stuff at CAC, you can WhatsApp me on 08117409752.
I am a CAC accredited agent/ Corporate Lawyer.
Re: Why You Need A Legal Adviser As A Start Up? by elyonchee(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
elyonchee:
Being a start up does not mean you can't take steps, especially when it came to legal matters. You should always have a business legal adviser that can also act as tour regulatory compliance officer too. That way whenever you want to take any legal step, the lawyer can guide you.
For any incorporation stuff at CAC, you can WhatsApp me on 08117409752.
I am a CAC accredited agent/ Corporate Lawyer.
Re: Why You Need A Legal Adviser As A Start Up? by ThreeSquirrels: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Directs Bdcs To Sell Dollar At N386 / Become A BILLIONAIRE BEST-SELLER With Script Writers / Axens Selected For BUA Group Integrated Refinery And Petrochemical Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.