Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Became A Political Godfather To Nuhu Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Became A Political Godfather To Nuhu Ribadu (483 Views)

An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. / I Have No Political Godfather - Fayemi / An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Became A Political Godfather To Nuhu Ribadu by ayo84(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2011
I just became a political Godfather to Nuhu Ribadu. View the poster for details.
I simply text the word 'trcontent'  to donate N100 and get campaign content.
Multiple Requests are allowed.
Available on glo,mtn and airtel networks only.

If you want to donate online go to http://ribadu2011.com/donate/

We need Nigerians to fund this campaign,become a political godfather today.

Support Ribadu: Donate to the Campaign
The transformational change Nuhu Ribadu is seeking cannot be realized without your support. We can no longer ignore the reality that we are up against powerful political forces, with well-oiled propaganda machine, and far more cash that represent an incredible obstacle to moving our beloved country forward at the expense of the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.

This is a people-powered campaign. There’s still a lot of work to be done. That’s why we need your help and donations to achieve our goals. Support Nuhu Ribadu with a donation. He needs your help to run a campaign that reaches every voter in every state, local government, and ward in Nigeria. We truly appreciate your support.

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Under Gov. T. A. Orji / Why Do Job Seekers Falsify Their Age? / Should Gej Make Plans On Evacuating Nigerians In Libya? Yes/no.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.