Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Add Your Website Or Blog To Opera Mini News Feed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Your Website Or Blog To Opera Mini News Feed (224 Views)

[step By Step] How To Submit Your Blog/website To Opera Mini News Feed / Tips On How To Add Your Blog Site To Opera Mini News... / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Your Website Or Blog To Opera Mini News Feed by Abegforum: 3:52am On Aug 27, 2020
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JOIN ME ON MY FORUM @ WWW.ABEGFORUM.COM FOR MORE GREAT TOPICS LIKE THIS

I know you have been coming across sites posts on opera mini news feed and you've been wondering how it's being done and the procedures that should be followed to put your website or blog on opera's newsfeed.

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO ADD YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG TO OPERA MINI NEWS FEED

Kindly send an email to this email address @ social-networks@opera.com

You should get a reply from an opera mini agent telling you to write a formal and appropiate request together with your blog or site link that he will forward it to the newsfeed team. Do what he or she says and reply him or her back with your details.

Wait and dont be hurry as they will definitely give you feedback on what to do next after somedays ( Only if your blog worth their approval).
And if they approve your request, just follow the intructions that will be given to you to get it done.
Note: It may take months before finishing up the whole processes and after that your blog / website will start displaying on the opera news feed.

You may ask me, what are the benefits of making my sites appear on opera mini news feed?

CHECKOUT THE BENEFITS OF YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG APPEARING ON OPERA NEWS FEED

You get more traffics to your blog and Your site / blog WILL l becomes more popular.

In the sense that it will be visible to all users of operamini in Africa and in the whole world which is an extimate of billion users. isn't that cool?

It's Another Source of Income For You As A Blogger.

By displaying your blog or site on the operamini news feed, opera will be paying you 50% of their revenue as they will be able to advertise their products to users reading your contents in the news feed.

Note: They will only pay you when your money reach the threshold of $1000.

So it's worth giving a trial.

So Bloggers,, that's how to go about making your sites to show on OPERA MINI NEWS FEED.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JOIN ME ON MY FORUM @ WWW.ABEGFORUM.COM FOR MORE GREAT TOPICS LIKE THIS

(1) (Reply)

Need A Beautiful Responsive Website In Nigeria For Cheap Prices... / How To Place Ads Like This One / Free 2022 Website Template And Web Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.