Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

This Is Nigeria Where Art And Artist Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Nigeria Where Art And Artist Cry (201 Views)

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video / BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Nigeria Where Art And Artist Cry by Glotafrica: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Artist are humans just like you and I, but sometimes they're more emotional and subtle than the rest of us. What individually separates them from us is heavily based on how they think and go about to creates what they think, it all makes them to be genius through their efforts of commitment that ends up rewarding them the fulfillment of their purpose.

Worldpeace Prince is not doing less than others who are there to fulfill their purpose towards humanity and posterity sake.

When an art piece is not defined to a lay man, it's further establish confusion into the brain of the viewers, most times artist deliberately left some of their works undefined, hate them for it they don't care about it, since to them their inner most satisfaction means everything to them.

I hereby invites myself to be of a help to you, towards work of art that their definitions are far fetch.

Let start with this work of Worldpeace Prince by himself inside a pool of water holding a black carved Nigeria map with different eye balls sizes running with droplets of tears, and then strap with Nigeria flag green white green, while he stay put calm and blank with a hair do that seems restless.

Let me bring it to your notice that art itself is splits into different categories just like we had different genres of music. This field of art Worldpeace Prince represented on this art piece photo is called conceptual art.

An art in which the idea or concept presented by the artist is considered more important than the finished products, as arguably as it ever goes either artist are born or made, within this form of art is highly made of deep thoughtful artist, the likes of notable artists such as Marcel Duchamp, Marina Abramovic, On kawara, Jenny Holzer and the list goes on their performance work had played a lead role towards their community development likewise national development, few black Africa artist are on this pathway is good as it appears the very like of Worldpeace Prince are taking the earnest responsibility of Africa for Africa to bring out the hope of what Africa ought to be today, by not leaving in the thoughts of vain tomorrows, that are more of mere dreams without visions or actions.

Together with everyone of us we are products of what we make Africa into, the tears are yours as ours we all produced them.

Please kindly read and share your views thanks!!!

1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria Where Art And Artist Cry by LawLab247: 6:11am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: This Is Nigeria Where Art And Artist Cry by Winnerman728: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2020
9jar can think o but this very one I no understand oh I go follow to find the meaning.

(1) (Reply)

Tribute to the Black Panther / Ikorodu Bois Pay Tribute To Chadwick Boseman By Remaking Black Panther(video) / #bbnaija : Ozo Gets Evicted From Big Brother House(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.