Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Open Heaven: Preach The Whole Truth – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven: Preach The Whole Truth – Pastor Adeboye (172 Views)

The Truth: Pastor Kumuyi And The Limousine / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven: Preach The Whole Truth – Pastor Adeboye by ChristianFeeds: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2020
If someone claims to be telling you the truth, but you later find out he was hiding some details from you, you would feel he/she has lied to you. This is what Pastors do when they hide some truth from their members so as not to appear harsh. If the sheep that God has placed in your care get malnourished and die a spiritual death, their blood will be on your hands.

Holiness And The Tongue – Pastor D.K Olukoya

“…He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.” – John 21:16

Many years ago, I was invited as the main speaker at a three-day crusade. On the third day, I told my host that since I had spent the first two days speaking about our Christian lives here on earth, I wanted to speak on restitution, to prepare the people for Heaven. He refused, saying “You want to scatter the people you have already gathered?” Then he asked me to speak on prosperity. Due to ...

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/open-heaven-preach-whole-truth-pastor.html

(1) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough! Prophet Bushiri Reacts To Rape Allegations ( Video) / None Of Us Knows For Sure / Through The Lens Of Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.