Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria (2441 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Makinde Is PDP Leader – Fayose Concedes / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2020
Seyi Makinde is obviously the best governor in Nigeria.
A man who makes promises to the masses and electorates and keeps to it.
A man who doesn't joke with the welfare of his workers and that of his people.
A man who understands what democracy is all about.

I woke up this morning to credit alerts from Oyo State Government for Covid-19 allowances, 5 months arrears paid in full.
His excellency made a promise to pay and he did so as promised.

Whereas my colleagues in APC controlled Lagos haven't gotten dime.

APC in Oyo state? Never again!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by XXXXTENTACION: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2020
O.p don recieve alert undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by donbachi(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2020
E be like u don get teaching work

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by joyandfaith: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:

I woke up this morning to credit alerts from Oyo State Government for Covid-19 allowances, 5 months arrears paid in full.

Are u working in LTH,OGBOMOSO?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by joyandfaith: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:

Are u working in LTH,OGBOMOSO? 10000×5=50000.
Covid hazard allowance for health workers.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2020
You'll soon change ur mouth in his second term....I'll be here to laugh hard

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by helinues: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2020
Awon ass lickers dem

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Jostoman: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2020
heendrix:
You'll soon change ur mouth in his second term....I'll be here to laugh hard
go and laugh at your clueless and dictator president first, suffering and smiling people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Sam0(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Prof Zulum is the best governor

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by ojaysam25(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Good....others should emulate.
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by proeast(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Audio people and their useless propaganda.
You claim he is the best governor with word of mouth then everybody should believe you because you said so??

How about listing the things he is doing or has done to merit being the best governor??

How about showing us pictures as prove to back up your claims the same way people from Ebonyi always do to show that Umahi is the best??

Awon pay per post BMC crew grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Cajal(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:

...50k...na u wan dance mad
No single project yet
Do u know how much some other States paid with project not BUS TERMINUS POPULIST GOVERNMENT IS BUILDING

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
[s]
Cajal:
...50k...na u wan dance mad
No single project yet
Do u know how much some other States paid with project not BUS TERMINUS POPULIST GOVERNMENT IS BUILDING
[/s] STFU!
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by hammed71(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Aksnoopy:
[s][/s] STFU!
Aksnoopy I pmed you, please reply your pm with your number, its regarding the neck pain, I need help with it.
I am in Lagos by the way.
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2020
hammed71:
Aksnoopy I pmed you, please reply your pm with your number, its regarding the neck pain, I need help with it.
I am in Lagos by the way.
Ok! I will reply now. But I am not in Lagos presently.
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by hammed71(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aksnoopy:
OK I will be expecting your pm
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by hammed71(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aksnoopy:
aksnoopy pls give me your WhatsApp number, I have already sent you another pm
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by hammed71(m): 4:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Hi please reply my pm
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
O.p don recieve alert undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2020
proeast:
Audio people and their useless propaganda.
You claim he is the best governor with word of mouth then everybody should believe you because you said so??

How about listing the things he is doing or has done to merit being the best governor??

How about showing us pictures as prove to back up your claims the same way people from Ebonyi always do to show that Umahi is the best??

Awon pay per post BMC crew grin grin

Not BMC oh, is MMC, stomach infrastructure Gomina, making noise up and down.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
hammed71:
Hi please reply my pm
Send me mail Scottilo63@gmail.com
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by OPPPS: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:

PDP have really looted your sense of reasoning. Someone paid you for work you have done 5 months ago, and that has suddenly become an achievement. I don't think your brain is still functioning

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Afamed: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:

You must be a pathological liar with no memory. Lagos Govt pays Covid 19 allowance every month end and does not pay 10k as allowance. Lagos state pays half of your salary as Covid 19 allowance not the peanut you are receiving from the audio Gov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Afamed:

You must be a pathological liar with no memory. Lagos Govt pays Covid 19 allowance every month end and does not pay 10k as allowance. Lagos state pays half of your salary as Covid 19 allowance not the peanut you are receiving from the audio Gov
You ain't even a medical practitioner neither are you a health worker.
Can any medical practitioner or health worker working with the LASG collaborate your claims?
I guess you are a chronic unrepentant zombie, so I will just let it slide. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:

woke up this morning to credit alerts from Oyo State Government for Covid-19 allowances, 5 months arrears paid in full.

This is what we're saying. Just for PERSONAL INTEREST, you opined he's the best Governor.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE AGAINST. If it doesn't circulate, then it isn't defidend of democracy.

Abiola Ajimobi(of blessed memory) Mr project that changed the view of oyo state isn't a best GOVERNOR to you.
WHAT A HYPOCRITICAL WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by KingsCity: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:

He is best Governor just because he paid your salary??

Have you considered that most citizens are not government workers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Olupristine(f): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Okay o

Get rid of the infection fast...

Ur health matters...

Call /whatsapp
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

This is what we're saying. Just personal interest made you think he's the best Governor.

and THIS IS WHAT WE ARE AGAINST. If he doesn't circulate, then it isn't defidend if democracy.

Abiola Ajimobi(of blessed memory) Me project that changed the view of oyo state isn't a best GOVERNOR to you.
WHAT A HYPOCRITICAL WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN
I just realized that you are an APC unrepentant zombie and religious bigot.
So I will let it slide, I ain't gonna argue with you.
Let's wait till 2023 and see if there will be any party like APC in Oyo State. Bye!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I just realized that you are an APC unrepentant zombie and religious bigot.
So I will let it slide, I ain't gonna argue with you.
Let's wait till 2023 and see if there will be any party like APC in Oyo State. Bye!!!
I caught you and all you could do is to digress?

Moreso I know I'm a religious bigot to you because you saw my post where I wrote in Arabic. Or how am I a religious bigot as you claimed?

No one will argue Makinde's cluelessness with you, the people of Oyo State that are already tired will show him the way come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I caught you and all you could do is to digress?

Moreso I know I'm a religious bigot to you because you saw my post where I wrote in Arabic. Or how am I a religious bigot as you claimed?

No one will argue Makinde's cluelessness with you, the people of Oyo State that are already tired will show him the way come 2023
Let's wait till 2023 then. Provided that Osi-Olubadan is alive, APC is going to be history in Oyo State come 2023.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY FED GOVT SHOULD MOVE FOR KANU’S EXTRADITION – THE NATION NEWS / Chai! So The Military Went & Flog Obas And Their Subjects For Refusing Herdsmen / Indigineous Igbo Extraction In Rivers State(rivers Igbos).before Independence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.