Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Many Of Them Have More Experience Than Myself – Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of Them Have More Experience Than Myself – Akeredolu (148 Views)

‘present Anyone With More Experience,’ Baba-ahmed Tackles Okowa For Saying Peter / Show Me Anyone Who Has More Experience Than Peter Obi – Baba-ahmed Replies Okowa / Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Them Have More Experience Than Myself – Akeredolu by gistongist: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2020
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu on Wednesday portrayed himself as the most experienced among the up-and-comers challenging the political race.

Akeredolu is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the Ondo State Governorship election slated for October 10.

Akeredolu, who is the current governor of the state is being challenged by the Peoples Democratic Party, represented by Mr. Eyitayo Jegede and Mr. Agboola Ajayi of the Zenith Labor Party, among others.

Akeredolu spoke in Akure, stating why he was more deserving of being a governor at the inauguration of his governorship campaign council and committees for the forthcoming election.

“How many of them have more experience than myself? We have many experienced people on my side. The highest attainment on that side is Attorney-General. I was attorney-general for over 20 years. Isaac Kekemeke was attorney-general many years ago, Kekemeke was Secretary to the State Government and now I am the governor, who among them have such credentials.

“My people have said it that the problem arose when somebody who should be campaigning for a position of a local government chairman was given a higher position or when somebody that should go to House of Assembly, was lifted above what he can cope with. Definitely, such persons shall misbehave.” He said.

For more political news: https://gistongist.com/

cc: Mynd44, OAM4J)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians – Referendum Is The New Buzz Word! / Ondo 2020: B/hallmark Poll … Akeredolu 37%, Jegede 32%, Ajayi 29%, Others 2% / Osinbajo is invaluable Says youths for peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.