Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

No One Can Silence Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No One Can Silence Me (225 Views)

A Short Break After A Long Silence — Miade ��� / Silence Is Not Always Golden / Broken Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One Can Silence Me by healthfulng: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Am a woman, I’ll call myself ‘A Global Citizen’ who for the time being lives in a place called ‘Somaliland’ (Where am bullied, harassed, abused, and harmed every single day. I haven’t went out now for months because of the bullying and abuse that happens to me. I’ve forgotten how the street looks like, miss even the fresh air and walking, but I’m afraid that they will do all the bad things the people do to me whenever I’m in public.’)

Perhaps when all the abuse, harm, & harassment stops I can then claim to be a survivor of ‘Sexual Harassment’. As a result from the sexual harassment, bullying, harm and from the different kinds of abuses I became disabled , with many various dangerous injuries through a tragic accident that happened to me in 2009 in Egypt, Cairo.  (All this was because of men who worked for big ‘Multinational Firms’ who all now are leading great lives, others were ordinary guys who too are living merry lives, just like Bill Clinton is >> https:///dHc-XSq

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Writers Set To Partner With Woman Scream International / Avail Our Marketing Plan Assignment Help And Get To Avail So Many Features! / Read With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.