Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (619 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Dear Shieldme,

How close are you with that family relative that revealed it to you?

Listen, don't let anyone play mind games with you because of what you're passing through now, Delay doesn't mean denial.

I for one have experienced what I choose to call "setback" and surprisingly, I got a call from an uncle I don't like, and he started vomiting same bullshit from his mouth.

But I never for once stop believing myself.

God is alive, He never fails.
Re: . by Righteousness89(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
My Sister, Don't allow For Depression.

Don't allow the for any kind of recongnition of any idol and all that!

Many are in the Situations you are . Their Parents or Grandparents Donated their linage to certain Deities.

Being Genuinely Born again is First step..
Encounter with an Genuinely Anoited Servant of God is Important.

Because things where Spoken to the idols
A Higher Voice has to Speak!

If you Believe! Like I Believe then Receive this Declaration,
This day 27th August 2020, I Stand on the Covenant with The God of Chosen
The God of Abramham, Isaac and Jacob.
I Break the yoke That attaches you to any idol!
I Break the Covenant that attaches you to any toy in the name of idol.

I Claim your Freedom in the Name of JESUS!
Amen...

If you will, send me a Pm ! Let's talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by daddytime(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
It is well with you dear.

Please, whatever you can do to free yourself from any generational curses, go ahead and so them even if it means giving unto Caesar what is his.

The world/life is bigger and deeper than we think it.

1 Like

Re: . by vickyfrancis1(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
I think you should buy the necessary things since you have fasted and prayed and nothing meaningful happened. I'm not spiritual but I think you should do the necessary things. I don't even know a true man of God, if not I would have directed you. some of these forefathers did really terrible things that are affecting the current generation.
Re: . by donbachi(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2020
The will be pouring schnapps and be saying **clears throat** "sankoajagajaga,kpaanpkus kpankpans,oturukpokpo sakpambele.longlive,me and my childrens children will serve u,nobody will go far"..today,a man/woman is needed oversea.but ancient altars don cage dem down.all in the village struggling in the midst of plenty...may GOD answer u in time of ur distress and may he defend his interest in life.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2020
U did ur NYSC 2010, 10 years after u are almost 30. If true that means u really graduated early. It is well with u.
Re: . by ogawisdom(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2020
author=Shieldme post=93275718]I'm very sorry. I just created this account because I needed direction and what to do with my life.
I did my NYSC 2010, till today, I don't have a good job, I've tried, all in vain. Then I started a small business. That's what I've been struggling with till date.
Three times I wanted to get married in a serious relationship, but it didn't work. Not for any serious reasons, but some how, it wouldn't just work. We will both walk away.

My life has been a total struggle and I can see that in the lives of all my elder siblings.
Recently, a family relative told me that there's a family gods my late grandfather worshipped and we need to buy some items and go for prayers, because my grandfather mentioned all his children children's names under a particular tree, and we need to be set free otherwise, things will not work for us.

My late dad once mentioned something like that before he died, but we told him we are Christian's and don't believe in traditionals.
I have prayed, fasted, i'm beautiful, I'm perfectly okay, I'm a good person, but I keep meeting the wrong people, even when I genuinely love, I got betrayed. I've tried everything, yet it's not working.
For example: you meet me today and you want to help me, just of a sudden, you''ll just loss interest.

I've gone for several interviews, where I got positive report, but I never got the job.

What would you advised? Should I look for money and buy those items, travel for the prayers or what should I do? My siblings don't believe all that even my mother don't.
My elder sister has been married for yrs, no child. My elder brother is over 40yrs, well to do, yet not married and he doesn't even come home. My elderst brother who is married, still struggling, no meaningful job. my other sister had a son for her boyfriend, the guy left just like that.

I'm almost 30yrs, yet my life Don't have direction.
I'm really getting depressed here and I need solution.
[/quote].

Family deliverance is needed go for it. But don't forget that things are generally tough n this year is the worst due to Covid 19 n lockdown
Re: . by Ahmed0336(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2020
This is sad.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:
U did ur NYSC 2010, 10 years after u are almost 30. If true that means u really graduated early. It is well with u.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Sister, Don't allow For Depression.

Don't allow the for any kind of recongnition of any idol and all that!

Many are in the Situations you are . Their Parents or Grandparents Donated their linage to certain Deities.

Being Genuinely Born again is First step..
Encounter with an Genuinely Anoited Servant of God is Important.

Because things where Spoken to the idols
A Higher Voice has to Speak!

If you Believe! Like I Believe then Receive this Declaration,
This day 27th August 2020, I Stand on the Covenant with The God of Chosen
The God of Abramham, Isaac and Jacob.
I Break the yoke That attaches you to any idol!
I Break the Covenant that attaches you to any toy in the name of idol.

I Claim your Freedom in the Name of JESUS!
Amen...

If you will, send me a Pm ! Let's talk
Amen

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
I think you should buy the necessary things since you have fasted and prayed and nothing meaningful happened. I'm not spiritual but I think you should do the necessary things. I don't even know a true man of God, if not I would have directed you. some of these forefathers did really terrible things that are affecting the current generation.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2020
daddytime:
It is well with you dear.

Please, whatever you can do to free yourself from any generational curses, go ahead and so them even if it means giving unto Caesar what is his.

The world/life is bigger and deeper than we think it.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Shieldme:
I'm very sorry. I just created this account because I needed direction and what to do with my life.
I did my NYSC 2010, till today, I don't have a good job, I've tried, all in vain. Then I started a small business. That's what I've been struggling with till date.
Three times I wanted to get married in a serious relationship, but it didn't work. Not for any serious reasons, but some how, it wouldn't just work. We will both walk away.

My life has been a total struggle and I can see that in the lives of all my elder siblings.
Recently, a family relative told me that there's a family gods my late grandfather worshipped and we need to buy some items and go for prayers, because my grandfather mentioned all his children children's names under a particular tree, and we need to be set free otherwise, things will not work for us.

My late dad once mentioned something like that before he died, but we told him we are Christian's and don't believe in traditionals.
I have prayed, fasted, i'm beautiful, I'm perfectly okay, I'm a good person, but I keep meeting the wrong people, even when I genuinely love, I got betrayed. I've tried everything, yet it's not working.
For example: you meet me today and you want to help me, just of a sudden, you''ll just loss interest.

I've gone for several interviews, where I got positive report, but I never got the job.

What would you advised? Should I look for money and buy those items, travel for the prayers or what should I do? My siblings don't believe all that even my mother don't.
My elder sister has been married for yrs, no child. My elder brother is over 40yrs, well to do, yet not married and he doesn't even come home. My elderst brother who is married, still struggling, no meaningful job. my other sister had a son for her boyfriend, the guy left just like that.

I'm almost 30yrs, yet my life Don't have direction.
I'm really getting depressed here and I need solution.
Lai Mohammed 2.0 grin grin grin
You did NYSC 2010 and still not up to 30. Park one place with your cock and bull story, Biko. At what age did you enter the tertiary institution?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=NockMedia post=93277627]
Lai Mohammed 2.0 grin grin grin
You did NYSC 2010 and still not up to 30. Park one place with your cock and bull story, Biko. At what age did you enter the tertiary institution?[/quot
Re: . by illicit(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
There is no harm in trying

Why not consult the said idol and see if things will change

1 Like

Re: . by Sixfit: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bringing problems to this forum as always prove to be useless at times because instead of finding solutions ,what you are likely to get is insults from kids that don't know what real life issues are. @ op I hope you find solutions to your problems.

I see cheap Nord 3 years login. See my Sig for contact details.
Re: . by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bro dont be hard on yourself. Nigeria is a bleeped up shithole. As for jobs, there are few jobs in this country. Business not working out. Many nigerians are poor and are getting poorer so purchasing power is reducing. Big established firms are running away sef. Cool down o no be only you.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Shieldme,

[b]How close are you with that family relative that revealed it to you?

Listen, don't let anyone play mind games with you because of what you're passing through now, Delay doesn't mean denial.

I for one have experienced what I choose to call "setback" and surprisingly, I got a call from an uncle I don't like, and he started vomiting same bullshit from his mouth.

But I never for once stop believing myself.

God is alive, He never fails.[/b]
Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Shieldme:
Pls, don't be angry. I don't have to share my birth certif here because age is not the reason for my post.
There's no point living because I already have enough problem to worry about.
Busted. STFU grin grin grin
Re: . by nnamdibig(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
our grandfathers and great-grandfathers did alot of things to protect their children and children's children. When those normal sacrifices are no longer offered because of time and generations has passed, these thing come to hunt the grand and great grand children. I have seen where a pastor told a lady that her grandfather made some sacrifices that non of his family member will ever die in a accident. Now generations has passed the young lady is just without direction. The pastor prayed and some things was done and this lady now is happily married. In as much as our generation don't believe in these things, still go and ask that your uncle some questions atleast, know the prayer point you will give to your pastor or better still know where to start from.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
So this Op later deactivated his account. I truly hope he/she finds solution to his troubles. Different folks different issues.
Re: . by WaterTheMonk(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
I Know you have deactivated but its never over. Keep trying

Stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About / Please Patronize Me, So That I Can Help Myself. / Beautiful Coloring Pages For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.