Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH (840 Views)

How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) / Bonanza On Baby Things / Boy Witness Took His Baby On Baby Bag Carrier To Preach From House 2 House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
It is appalling the manner and ways our present youths conduct themselves with highest degree of immoralities, youthful exuberance, lack of coordination, laziness, get rich quick syndrome, lack of planning for the future. 
Special apologies to few role models amongst the youths who are extremely few in numbers.
READ ALSO:   It is senseless supporting Tiwa Savage on leaked S*x Video, she must apologize says Governor's aide
All you see in social media are our young ladies stripping themselves naked as if they had no parents or relations to caution them or as if they have no trace of parenthood.
The ones that are still in fresh in minds are the leakages of Tiwa Savage s*x tape that went viral on social media early this week and another guy who wrongly sent his nude picture to a wrong source that got it leaked to social media. 
This horrible video was lifted from the Instagram Page of #iyaekoprincessok...
READ ALSO:  I literally tried to kill myself twice – TIWA SAVAGE NARRATES NASTY EXPERIENCE
IS THIS A FASHION? OR...WATCH THIS>>>
READ ALSO:  Tiwa Savage breaks silence over her leaked s*x video trending in social media

CLICK TO WATCH THE DISGUSTING VIDEO>>>

https://www.sojworldnews.com/disgusting-tatoo-on-baby-and-teenage-mother-any-hope-for-the-future-watch-video/

KINDLY SHARE!
EDITOR'S NOTE: Please receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp Box, make your request NOW!
'Hi' us with this number, 09069473894.
Engage us with your personal or corporate awareness and publicity.
We can also promote your political aspirations.
Call 09069473894 for further details.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference

Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by Chiefecho(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
The is only one hope for the baby
Taking the steps of lil Wayne

1 Like

Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by kunletiwo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wtf is this?
Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by godofuck231: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Child abuse and hood rats/thrash

1 Like

Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by gasparpisciotta: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oloribu ni awon akata yi men!!!!
Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by Kajaard: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
See her face, very ugly thing. I detest and hate these runs girls so much. They irritate me.

2 Likes

Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by GorillaApp(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
.just pitied the child
Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by Benbisco(f): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wait first o, what about the artist that did it on the baby? Shouldn't he take part of the blame? This their work no get ethics?
Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by sisisioge: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hian...na wa for una....its nor real tattoo. Those are worn like cloths grin

Some are wearable while some are stickers. A Baby's skin is too fragile for the tool and even the ink.

Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by Bola146(f): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
cry cry cry why the innocent baby cry cry this is totally wrong!!

1 Like

Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Teaching a baby to be wild from cradle.
She doesnt look responsible herself. So what do you expect?.
Or what responsible Mom dresses like this?

The baby looks like 50 cent though. angry. Poor little baby.
Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by meobizy(f): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2021
He can become a gym instructor or movie star in future. That his parents were stupid doesn’t mean he can’t carve his own path in life.

1 Like

Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by faithfull18(f): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Kia, this generation though, smh.
Re: DISGUSTING! Tatoo On Baby And Teenage Mother, Any Hope For The Future?? (WATCH by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2021
That baby should be taken away from her.God may I never indulge in things myself and my future kids won't be proud of.I refused to be woke if what we see around the world today is what they call WOKE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw Last Night At A Fuel Station / I Produced 4 Children With My Brother,the Public Began To Avoid Us - Lady Says / Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.