Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 (17370 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by pipz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
HABA!!!! Omo Sexy, that is supposed to be ur husband's only enterprise & u dear allow another man to own it, just like that!!!, this is ungodly, u are supposed to be sharia'd
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Tokotaya: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
This is all so hilarious. OP said picture is photoshopped. Posters are still busy convincing him it is fake grin
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by cold(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
pipz:

HABA!!!! Omo Sexy, that is supposed to be your husband's only enterprise & u dear allow another man to own it, just like that!!!, this is ungodly, u are supposed to be sharia'd

If the guy rested his hand on the transformer just before the picture was taken, then what's Omotola to do take his hands off her backside in the full glare of the public?Even if she felt uncomfortable (which is difficult to know)she wldn't have shown it.The discretion lies with the man & not Omotola in this case.
My own be say,dat portruding belle no do her figure justice at all & she didn't get any favors from her arms either.

Tokotaya:

This is all so hilarious. OP said picture is photoshopped. Posters are still busy convincing him it is fake grin
I tire for dere mata grin
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2011
Tokotaya:

My sister. I taya oh. lol!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol. In the first page I said it's fake. Some peeps are still dropping points grin grin
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
Sister/Brother.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Ayowumie(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
Wether it is photoshoped or not isn't my point of argument for now. Where the hell is her wedding ring?
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by braine(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
photos, . . .lol
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ayowumie:

Wether it is photoshoped or not isn't my point of argument for now. Where the hell is her wedding ring?
She no wan wear na. grin Na force?? grin
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by lonewolf: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
Look at her big arse arms and big arse belly. Lord have mercy.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Tinax(f): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
johnterry2:

u are definitely not one of them.see your hand like that of a skeleton.abeg,go chop food b4 u come here to yab omotola.at your age,omo t was hot.u are just so unattractive.no front no back aka transformer.

**spits on her dry body**

I can see your brain is not working normal, you complain of fat, now slim, i'll advice you to go get your head checked. slowpoke!
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
loooooooooool!!!

People get mouth oh. grin grin grin grin see yab
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Tinax(f): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Don't hate! She's actually pretty and she fit bash Omotola because she nor get extra flesh for belle. tongue
thnk you missyB,
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by sirwebs(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
So all in all, the "Original" is the fake and the "fake' is the original. I'm getting dizzy already.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by sirwebs(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2011
If this is PR, it's botched.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by jemkob: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2011
World of photoshop and the like, abeg o, Omoto-sexy *did i just type dat, gush!!!* shocked tongue
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Intrepid1(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2011
See nyash! shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by johnterry2: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2011
[b]
Tinax:

I can see your brain is not working normal, you complain of fat, now slim, i'll advice you to go get your head checked. not-so-smart person!

lol.my dear,i see u want to compare urself to omo t,abi?
lets start the analysis.

omo t is a movie star in a ccountry of over 180 million people.she is one of the best in nigeria.You are a nobody.u are still battling to pass ur jamb.

omo is a married woman blessed with 4 kids and still looking hot.she usually doesnt dress badly.its a pity she was caught  this way this time around. you are still single and battling to get a boyfriend.which naija boy would date a girl like u without front and back.common,a man is better off with a goat than with ur dry body.

verdict: u can never be a tenth of omotola and have no business critizing her.

now,how many naija women at the age of 33 can boast of such body as omotola`s. (cos all i hear is fat arm, etc).the babe has 4 children o. u guys want her to look like rihanna and beyounce even though these two are yet to give birth.u all want her to be slim and have flat abs.huh ? how many of us yabbing her have the bodies of usher or rihanna?

those living in glass houses do not throw stones[/b]
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Fearcom(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2011
Yeee. . . .see commentz tongue (. . . it feels good to b unbanned)
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2011
The point is not really her being as slim as Rihanna or anyone else, even though Rihanna has no kids Heidi Klum has 4 kids and looks amazing but we can still excuse Omotola cos the African body is different. However the point is that she dressed really badly, every woman must learn how best to dress her body, a woman with that huge gut has no business wearing something so thight and her underwear was inappropriate with her bra showing. As you rightly said she's a famous actress and with that comes the responsiblity of her looking good especially at public events. Since she insists on calling herself Omosexy people have a right to tell her that she did not live up to that name!
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2011
""ORIGINAL PICTURE"" , IS THR FAKE ?
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by totorimi: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
Exactly the original picture is the fake one. Meanwhile I think that dude just used the opportunity to you know tap current because that is the only way he can have unhindered access to that area. Or did you see Omosexy holding him back, but wait a minute something is fishy o, she removed her wedding ring in public, mo gbe
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
johnterry2:

[b]
lets start the analysis.

omo t is a movie star in a ccountry of over 180 million people.she is one of the best in nigeria.You are a nobody.u are still battling to pass your jamb.

omo is a married woman blessed with 4 kids and still looking hot.she usually doesnt dress badly.its a pity she was caught  this way this time around. you are still single and battling to get a boyfriend.which naija boy would date a girl like u without front and back.common,a man is better off with a goat than with your dry body.

now,how many naija women at the age of 33 can boast of such body as omotola`s. (cos all i hear is fat arm, etc).the babe has 4 children o. u guys want her to look like rihanna and beyounce even though these two are yet to give birth.u all want her to be slim and have flat abs.huh ? how many of us yabbing her have the bodies of usher or rihanna?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Tinax(f): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
johnterry2:

[b]
lets start the analysis.

omo t is a movie star in a ccountry of over 180 million people.she is one of the best in nigeria.You are a nobody.u are still battling to pass your jamb.

omo is a married woman blessed with 4 kids and still looking hot.she usually doesnt dress badly.its a pity she was caught  this way this time around. you are still single and battling to get a boyfriend.which naija boy would date a girl like u without front and back.common,a man is better off with a goat than with your dry body.

point of correction am not comparing myself wt omotola nor any other*am proud to be me* Do yourself a favour and give us a break down of your own achivemnt instead of ranting here like a typical jobless malu **ewu mpka!
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by jamesugo: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
That guy is enjoying touching that ass of the babe.He must be on.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by ejikeND(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
no be her fault,God try for her side.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by terimama: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
omosexy. na wa o. cheesy
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2011
No hands

Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by MissyB3(f): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2011
Kai! Technology eh. cheesy
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by patrick45(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2011
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Kai! Technology eh. cheesy
[/quote

Who told you its Technology. She sent me the picture tongue
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by deb(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2011
the NO HAND actually seemed the photoshoped pic. see the top of the As.s like its not properly erased
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2011
:p :p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedians Lack Creativity – Basketmouth / Who Is The Cutest? Wizkid, Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello (see Cute Photos Of Them) / Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.