Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Can I Do To Be Beautiful? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Can I Do To Be Beautiful? (1070 Views)

OMG! See How This Model Disfigued Her Face In An Attempt To Be Beautiful [photo] / 8 Ways To Be Beautiful / I Want To Be Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Be Beautiful? by bala3: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
people always tell me i am cute, pretty,etc. but they hardly tell me that i am beautiful. i would like to be called beautiful, but i dont know what to do, should i invest heavily in make up, always be dressed to kill, or start bleaching? they call most celebrities beautiful, what can i do to be called beautiful?
Re: What Can I Do To Be Beautiful? by toytuns(f): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2011
My dear beautiful, beautiful is within you. You don't have to be called beautiful to know you are beautiful.
We make ourselves beautiful, we are who we are, we've always been beautiful and we will ever be beautiful.
Don't be depressed because you're not called beautiful. Just be who you are.

(1) (Reply)

Tubecreams And Spots / Agbani Darego On Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / How To Look Slim In Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.