Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Edo Assembly: We Are The Authentic Assembly, Says Edoror, Factional Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly: We Are The Authentic Assembly, Says Edoror, Factional Speaker (285 Views)

Victor Jumbo Emerges Rivers Assembly Factional Speaker / Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns / Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Assembly: We Are The Authentic Assembly, Says Edoror, Factional Speaker by ojikeebere12: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Reacting to Obaseki’s allegation that they were deceived into not being sworn in by Oshiomhole, Speaker of the 17 lawmakers, Mr. Victor Edoror, said they were not deceived but fought for their rights.

He also insisted that they remained the authentic House of Assembly.

Edoror said: “All those are market talks, if the Attorney-General of the Federation, the number one law officer of the country, has written a letter about our inauguration and we have held our plenary and we have also sat to decide for the betterment of the state, this shows that we are recognised by law.

“I have everything that is attached to my office. I have my security aides which the law allows me to have. So, why would I be reacting to market people who are busy bodies? We have no business with them.

“We are undertaking our legislative job and everything fine, any other House of Assembly that is sitting is null and void.”

We have the majority. As far as we are concerned we are the Assembly. We will wait for them before taking the next action.”

Culled From Vanguard Newspaper

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/how-14-assembly-members-elect-were-deceived-obaseki-2/?fbclid=IwAR15KeEWvQJk70CF4Hi_b8zN7psI9Tlwtmum2qtba9kPc8VRfYAIz9nTVNM
Re: Edo Assembly: We Are The Authentic Assembly, Says Edoror, Factional Speaker by vickyfrancis1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Y'all should continue fighting for your pockets and leave the masses alone. wicked people.
Re: Edo Assembly: We Are The Authentic Assembly, Says Edoror, Factional Speaker by kayusely70(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nothing Do You, Carry On!
Re: Edo Assembly: We Are The Authentic Assembly, Says Edoror, Factional Speaker by SmartProf(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Even the news headline calls him factional speaker. Since he says he is the authentic speaker, it means he as an authentic factional speaker. Unfortunately the drama will sink those who are directly or indirectly affected by all these actions and not some of us who are watching it like a reality TV show.

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Alabi Kolade David, Council Chairman Of Many Parts | Caleb Olonitola / E Do 2020: Betsy Obaseki Educate Women On How To Avoid Void Vote / Senator Ifeanyi Ararume Emerges Candidate For Imo North Senatorial Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.