Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby (53092 Views)

"You Damn Traitor" - Simi Goof With Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Ubi Franklin And Jaden, Goof Around In Adorable Father And Son Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Hubby Goof Around Inside The Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by ORBLIGHTS(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
GOD BLESS YOUR HOME! KOSOKO...

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Nettybrown(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmm! see love o. As if brother GOLD is not smashing other ladies but SIMI tends to look away.Ladies, Be like SIMI! grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Okuda(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
sotall:
Righteousness89 what do you have to say?

That which seemeth right to a man, the end thereof is destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
What's wrong with both of them... mtcheeew!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by PureGoldh(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cute
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Eileene(f): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
So cute
This is what happens when you marry your friend.

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
wilsonm:
Wow! They look nice together, what a lovely baby.
I love their Music because there is always a message in their song and I do get motivated listening to their songs.

How do you know the baby is lovely? Can you see the baby from the pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Duduke baby
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Propsvilla(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Na So me and my wife go dey jolly day by day. Marriage is beautiful if You settle down with the right person.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by mukthar2000(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Marriage good shaaa, the adekule of yesterday see as the gather body now, may God Almighty continued to blessed the Union.

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by milky3(f): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
beautiful, wish you a blissful married life. my celebrity crush :Dbeautiful, wish you a blissful married life. my celebrity crush

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
[b][/b]sweet love, what everyman prays for
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Gbest90(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
WOW.

A REALLY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. Every man's dream ..... not that old baboon Regina Daniels call a husband.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Folarinfelix: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lovely...
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by encryptjay(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
AG Baby cool
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Kinolas(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
The evolution of the iPhone from June 2007 (iphone) to Sept 2019 (11promax)
https://www.facebook.com/109444797327139/posts/170137671257851/?vh=e&extid=TSr0m7MDZQ65lGgS&d=n
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
prince2pac:
grin AG Baby

Beautiful brown skin baby
Adorable!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by DamiBlaise: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Baba, please i want my future wife and kids to taste good life.. Abeg gimme money and put an end to this struggling and suffering, amen!!

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by busariabeyx24(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
adekunle my niggarr don get extra fat
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by omgismholly(f): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
beautiful family .� adekunle my ex crush �
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by DamiBlaise: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
mukthar2000:
Marriage good shaaa, the adekule of yesterday see as the gather body now, may God Almighty continued to blessed the Union.

man, marriage is not good if you don't have money. That's the work of MONEY not MARRIAGE!

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by webgenius234(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cute family...God bless those who need wife, husband or child with it.

A new session coming up.....

10 EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH NO CAPITAL

VENUE: https://vars.us/qkYv2
TIME: 7PM

Let us kill the African mentality of growing alone. Let's help ourselves survive this harsh economy

FEE: FREE

Join now before group is full
https://vars.us/qkYv2

It's my delight to see us all make money

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by mukthar2000(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
DamiBlaise:

man, marriage is not good if you don't have money. That's the work of MONEY not MARRIAGE!
But u guys of this generation should change una mentality of thinking that u should be 100% luxurious b4 u proceed for marriage, when u married precious wife u can both pray for the 100% comfort life.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by Emmanuelolu1000: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good time. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by manikspears: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:
What do you want us to do with all this pictures now? undecided

Learn from it.
Be happy for them and look forward to your own

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by explosiveskull(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
MADRINAkay:
kiss
Is that dot in your singlet your nipple or what?
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by SexytorresE(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
All staged .
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by explosiveskull(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:
..... almost looking like LUCKY DUBE from Side view
.... a Good one.

This SIMI looks like an exceptional Lady.
Her Husband looks well nourished.
.... Never on Social Media for useless reasons
I think She's a Good WOMAN and mentally sound.
SIMI I will like to meet you.
You will like to meet her and do what with her?
How will you feel if someone says he'll like to meet your wife for no reason?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by TuFab(f): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
He and d daughter will soon start sharing hair beads
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby by adonaimart(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Enjoy my people cool cool
wilsonm:
Wow! They look nice together, what a lovely baby.
I love their Music because there is always a message in their song and I do get motivated listening to their songs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, & Rita Dominic Take Selfie (3 Queens!) / Joseph Yobo's Daughter Spots Him On TV Live. See Her Epic Reaction (photos) / Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.