Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries (31471 Views)

EFCC Uncovers N37B Fraud In Humanitarian Ministry, Indicts Sadiya Umar-Farouk / Lockdown: Oyetola Orders Payment Of Stipends To 25,907 Vulnerable Persons / Unemployment: Senate Seeks Payment Of Stipends To Jobless Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by techmo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol

Minister of Disaster
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by ugofulfilled(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nice one Ma'am. God bless all the N-power beneficiaries.

Contact me for all you water Collectors and accessories needs. We deliver nationwide

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Tomjazzy2: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Corruption personified
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by dennisworld1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Diezeni of Buhari regime
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Abok1s signing this and that everywhere.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Yankee101: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
So 14000 are possibly receiving payments from other government platforms?
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by nwakibe: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
How many npower beneficiary are they going to enroll in this batch C
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by nairaman66(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
wilsonm:
Thumb up to the current administration, they are doing a great job unlike the 16 years of power of PDP which was a total failure.

They are doing a great job with all the taxes and fuel increase on Nigerians. It is shameful to see that some zombies are neck deep in the ass of this fraudulent government! Really shameful

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Funkybabee(f): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
I hope so, make my wife collect all her outstanding payment since March haba
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by euniselfyahoo: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Okay.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by dalass(f): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Imagine....

Over 30k, they are still making noise over the stipend.. After almost crippling educational system, they must also cripple the morales of the degree holders with denying them the 30k?

It shall be well sha, some day wrih this country

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
MansoryMX:
Watch how they will start praising her. Foolish youths who have sold their future for 38k stipend

This type of comment doesn't portray you as being cultured at all
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by MansoryMX(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
maasoap:

This type of comment doesn't portray you as being cultured at all

Fvck you, fvck culture and fvck everybody in this country. angry
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by maasoap(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
MansoryMX:

Fvck me, fvck culture and fvck everybody in this country. angry
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Bimpe29: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
It's really disastrous for array of NPower beneficiaries without the payments of their monthly stipend since March 2020 couple with an attendant effect of covid19.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by oluemmakay(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Stale News.. they have long paid the money Na. Except for Backlog
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Emmanuelolu1000: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
At last congratulations. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by asanwafo: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Stipend wey u don pay wey don finish since. I think say na the exit package
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Fresh25: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
This woman should tell us when they'd start with "BATCH C" selection process..

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Jamalson(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
wilsonm:
Thumb up to the current administration, they are doing a great job unlike the 16 years of power of PDP which was a total failure.
I preferred PDP to this current administration because pdp will never hire fulani from other countries to come and kill its citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by chawtinz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Smokias:
Ok, employment is the koko
iswearuGod.. God help us
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Femijohn198: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Buhari established this ministry to loot money.I pity people who voted for next level.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by lastclaire4(f): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
wilsonm:

Pdp actually started the sure p thing and they never called it jobs. But if this job is what you wish yourself dont rub it on others.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Babastrong(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
I pity those batch C. praise gods i have make my money. PARAKOU/ BENIN REPLUBLIC lowo wa!!! hustler no dey chase hue!
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by fotadmowmend(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hushmummy
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by mafroosh2020: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
last last she go later release the money after all her talks
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by Mckhala80(m): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
[right][/right] Mama , you dey try @umarfarouk.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries by armadeo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Benevolent and Pretty Mummy

You didn't allow our kids to go hungry during lockdown, you feed them with Good food.

We will always remember you cool cool

Thank you Ma grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Key Figures To Watch In Nigeria's Election- AFP / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Babajide Ayotola Akeredolu And Mary Oghenetega Edwin's Traditional Wedding (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.