Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? (650 Views)

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / kellorah - newbie in da house / Desola in da House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? by Veracious(f): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
hello my naija people i need some care and friends to always chat with me when less busy so we can share some views together as a family.
Re: Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? by ryu11(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2007
Your welcome friend.

You want chat mates? you are in the right place, we have all categories present here.

intellects,
geniuses,
psychopaths,

you name it. one thing is for sure. theres never a dull moment here on NL. grin grin
Re: Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? by iice(f): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2007
welcome and have fun. . .goodluck with the chatmate thing too

(1) (Reply)

Ideas That Will Make A Difference In You! / When Was The Last Time U Did Something For The First Time? / I'm A New Member And Will Like To Meet Wonderful People.hope I'm Accepted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.