Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerians And Not Only Herdsmen Must Have ID For InterState Travel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Not Only Herdsmen Must Have ID For InterState Travel (206 Views)

FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Not Only Herdsmen Must Have ID For InterState Travel by IkwerrePikin: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
The herdsmen are not the only people causing insecurity in this country. If we are serious about fighting insecurity we should do it perfectly well and make decisions that will help the security agencies.

Just like Amotekun backed by law was established to tackle insecurity in the south west, I want all state government to develop a security system at it's state boarders, and pass a law through it's assemblies that requires Nigerians to show a govt issued identification card before crossing any state boarder especially the capital Abuja.

Nigeria is a very big country, our boarders are so open without good security system. With the I.D requirement to get into any state,it will help govt have a data of it's people, it will help security agencies arrest wanted criminals and corrupt officers, it will also help the immigration arrested illegal migrants.

The I.D can be local,state or federal government issued like Drivers license, National identity card, School I.D, work I.D, etc. The state government in corporation with immigration needs to know and have a data of movement of people into and out of their state for security purposes.

Let's be serious about protecting our individual states. We have wanted criminals,serial killers, corrupt officers, and immigrants moving across the state freely because no identity verification across state borders.

What do you think? Can this work? Do you support it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Not Only Herdsmen Must Have ID For InterState Travel by donbachi(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
No need..the only ID nigerians need to move about is peace and harmony.
Re: Nigerians And Not Only Herdsmen Must Have ID For InterState Travel by Pentagon007: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Typical Yoruba Muslim pretending to be an Ikwere. Your emotions have betrayed you. This post is because you are pained that your brother Fulani herdsmen are now required to wear identity tags like dogs anywhere in Ebonyi state. Your pain just started!
Re: Nigerians And Not Only Herdsmen Must Have ID For InterState Travel by nakaman: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
when will I get my plastic national ID
Re: Nigerians And Not Only Herdsmen Must Have ID For InterState Travel by IkwerrePikin: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pentagon007:
Typical Yoruba Muslim pretending to be an Ikwere. Your emotions have betrayed you. This post is because you are pained that your brother Fulani herdsmen are now required to wear identity tags like dogs anywhere in Ebonyi state. Your pain just started!

You've lost it.

You can't even reason properly again!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Not Only Herdsmen Must Have ID For InterState Travel by Goodmannnn: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
News alert ! News alert !! News alert !!!

Nigeria army have directed all security agents in Nigeria to stop wearing their uniforms while in Biafra land for information gathering.

Remember that our so called political elites and Ohaneze Ndigbo have diplomatic passports and private jets, they have all sent their families abroad were there is security .

On any slightest uproar , they Will fly away with either their diplomatic passports or private jets to any neighboring country for safety. Meanwhile they have collected money from the Fulani to betray us.

To this end, please my beloved Biafran brothers and sisters, if you see any strange, unfamiliar faces in our land, stop the person, ask the person to speak Igbo language,if unable to do so, then do the needful. Enough is enough. Self defense is not a crime.

(1) (Reply)

The Buhari Administration To Produce Electoral Amendment Bill Soon / Shinzo Abe: Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reasons / FFK On His Knees As CAN Chairman Prophesies That He Will Someday Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.