Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ever Heard About Tron And Supersage - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ever Heard About Tron And Supersage (336 Views)

Earn Ever Increasing Tron Coins Through Supersage Crowdfunding / Supersage, The New And Better Forsage / How To Make Money On Supersage.io (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard About Tron And Supersage by TinyPrick: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Well, me as a secondary school graduate was thinking about cryptocurrency and forex trading came across this platform, all thanks to my elder bro.
And, he trades eth and left me incharge of his Tron. Well, Tron is quite new. Come in around 2015. Tron is one of the leading digital
currencies, it is already listed among the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the
world and is being used by lots of people all over the globe.
It's very cheap and have accumulated a large amount waiting for the price to reach its estimated price range by October. Have created a whatsapp group to give a well detail explanation on this. My main account was banned till november. Drop your number to be added.
Re: Ever Heard About Tron And Supersage by Nnfupdates: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tron is good when you invest it in the right place.

ATOXIFY is the latest smart contract that works on trx blockchain i know you will like to know more

(1) (Reply)

How To Register In The Newly Released Lions Share Smart Contract And Earn A Lot / NSE ASI Hit Its Highest Single-day Upside In 7 Years At 4.92% / Free Animation Class For Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.