Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Uniilorin Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniilorin Post Ume (8075 Views)

Free Post Utme Exam Past Question Pdf Download - Oau Uniben Uniilorin Unilag Unn / Imo State University Post Ume Update / Uniilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniilorin Post Ume by Fadajasi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2007
Who can help me out,when is uniilorin post jamb taking place?
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by ayeey(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2007
i don't know i also wish/lik 2 b in4m if dere is any information abt  d unilorin post ume exam.And if anyone knows anytn abt UNAD post ume pls in4m me bcus a frnd just called me dat UNAD post ume form is out and i checked dere site dere is notn of dat dere, is it real? if so pls send d informatn on how 2 obtain d form and other thns dat is being attached 2 it on 08051538216/cissesluv2003@yaho
o.com. thnks
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by wedeoh(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2007
fadajasi ,
i aslo want 2 know when uni-ilorin post ume will take place . plz i would gladly appreciate it if any one will furnish me with the date, time and when it's gonna hold ,here's ma contact 08060568544 laughwith_prince@yahoo.com
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by ifeomaj(f): 4:37am On Jun 23, 2007
we_de_oh:

fadajasi ,
i aslo want 2 know when uni-ilorin post ume will take place . plz i would gladly appreciate it if any one will furnish me with the date, time and when it's going to hold ,here's ma contact 08060568544 laughwith_prince@yahoo.com
am also intreste in the post ume for uni ilorin. please get me informed on 08030440985.
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by depromise: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hi ayeey, i like to tell you that if you recieve any message from UNAD post UME pls inform me and i also want to know some thing about there cut off mark for the science students who partook in this year JAMB i.e this 2007/2008 session pls. i will appreciate it if u call me , 08082926199 or if you will text me it will be also ok! by me. thanks
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2007
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by fataiiyo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2007
THE POST IS COMING UP ON 18TH AND 19TH OF THIS MONTH,OCTOBER,2006.
Good Afternoon!

University of Ilorin
2006/2007 PRE-REGISTRATION Screening Exercise

Candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University of Ilorin for the 2006/2007 academic session are hereby invited for the screening exercise which will hold on the 18th (Wednesday) and 19th (Thursday) October 2006. The categories of candidates invited are:

(a) UME candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored a minimum of 160 points in the JAMB Examination. All candidates must adhere strictly to the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB, as change of course on-line, in any form, will disqualify such candidates automatically.

(b) DIRECT ENTRY candidates who made University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at OND/HND/Diploma (except for Statistics and History, where a lower credit may be considered). Also please note that the Department of Business Administration will not accept National Diploma in Business Administration or Diploma in Marketing;

(ii) Merit for NCE; and

(iii) Five points at Advanced Level or its equivalent in appropriate subjects, or a University degree.

For grading of Advanced Level results, please calculate the point aggregates using:

Letter Grade Grade Points
A …………………………… 5
B …………………………… 4
C …………………………… 3
D …………………………… 2
E …………………………… 1
F …………………………… 0

Passes in 3 Advanced Level subjects (at a sitting) attract a bonus of 1 extra point.

e.g. 1. A,C,C = 5+3+3 (+1) = 12 points

2, B,D,F = 4+2+0 =6 points

(c) Candidates who have just completed the University of Ilorin Remedial Programme and are willing to proceed to the degree programme.

VENUES OF SCREENING (FOR BOTH UME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES)

DAY 1

DATE: Wednesday, 18th October, 2006

ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCES, AND REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES

Group 1: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Arts:
Venues: (a) Africa Hall (Mini Campus)

(b) College of Health Sciences Lecture Rooms 1 and 2

(Mini Campus)

Group 2: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Education
(Education Arts).
Venue: Institute of Education (Mini Campus)

Group 3: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Law
Venue: Faculty of Law Lecture Rooms (Main Campus)

Group 4: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Business & Social Sciences

Programme A: Business Administration
Venue: FAPP Lecture Rooms (Mini Campus)

Programme B: Geography
Venue: Ilorin Foundation Centre (Geri Alimi)

Programme C: Economics
Venue: Lecture Rooms A-E (Mini Campus)

Programme D: Finance
Venue: Centre for Remedial Studies, Ilorin Foundation Hall (Geri Alimi)

Programme E: Accounting
Venue: Lecture Theatres 1 – 4 (Main Campus)
New Science Lecture Theatre (Main Campus)
Engineering Lecture Theatre (Main Campus)
Science Lecture Rooms and Laboratories (Main Campus)

Programme F: Political Science

Programme G: Sociology

Programme H: Remedial Programme (Arts, Agric., Education, Engineering & Science

Venue: Convocation Arena (Main Campus)

DAY 2
Date: Thursday, 19th October, 2006

AGRICULTURE, SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMMES

Group 1: Prospective candidates into College of Health Sciences:
Venue: Lecture Rooms 1&2, Institute of Education Laboratories
(Mini Campus)

Group 2: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Agriculture:
Venue: Faculty of Agriculture, Lecture Rooms (Main Campus)

Group 3: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Education:
Venue: (a) Guidance and Counselling (G&C) Lecture Room
(Main Campus)
(b) Education Technology (Main Campus)
(c) Education Science (Main Campus)

Group 4: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Engineering.
Venue: Unilorin Secondary School. (Main Campus)
Group 5: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Science

Venues: (a) Science Lecture Theatres 1-4 (main Campus)

(b) New Science Lecture Theatre (Main Campus)

(c) Engineering Lecture Theatre (Main Campus)

(d) Science Lecture Rooms (Main Campus

(e) Science Laboratories (Main Campus)

SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

(a) Every candidate should visit our special website www.unilorin.edu.ng to complete and submit on - line, the registration form for screening.

(b) ON LINE: ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD PROVIDE NOT MORE THAN THEIR BEST 2 O’LEVEL RESULTS. THE TWO RESULTS SHOULD BE LISTED SEPARATELY WHERE THE RESULT OF MORE THAN ONE SITTING IS PROVIDED.

(c) IN ADDITION, EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD PRINT OUT THE ON-LINE GENERATED FORM (3 PAGES) AND BRING ONLY THE ORIGINAL OF THE GENERATED 3 - PAGE FORM TO THE DESIGNATED SCREENING CENTRE PLUS OTHER MATERIALS LISTED BELOW. NOTHING SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON ANY SIDE OF THE 3 – PAGE FORM. ANY INSCRIPTION WILL INVALIDATE THE FORM AND DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
Screening Material

Each candidate should bring ONLY the following items to the screening Venue:

(i) The original and 2 photocopies of UME Result slip: Direct Entry candidates should bring the slip detached from the JAMB Form or Acknowledgement Card with 2 photocopies (photocopies shall be submitted at the venue of the screening);

(ii) The original and 2 photocopies of all (including O’level) results.

(iii) Four passport-size photographs with full names and JAMB Registration Number of the candidate written boldly at the back of each passport photograph; and

(iv) The original 3 – page printout from on-line registration.

N.B.

· ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO COME FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE AUTOMATICALLY FORFEITS HIS /HER CHANCE OF BEING CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.

· PROVISIONAL LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES CAN BE ACCESSED ON-LINE AT A LATER DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED THROUGH THE MEDIA.

TIME: 1. Preliminaries: 9.00a.m – 10.55a.m. at the various venues.

2. Actual Screening: 11.00a.m.

For further enquiries send an email to this address: "admissions0607@unilorin.edu.ng"

Signed:
Mrs. Olufolake O. Oyeyemi
Registrar
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by ajbunmi: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
i heard the Uniilorin Post Ume will take place august 11th
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by taitee(f): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
were can one get dis e-tranzact card it's scarce
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by dadamike: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2008
check www.unilorin.edu.ng
and u ll get d card there
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by taitee(f): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2008
well the registration is goin on well but i dont know why dis jkk online payment page is not opening. it is wastin time wat do i do
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by geolabious(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
To all people sitting for UNIBEN post-ume

Please don't read keypoint because it is not best for reading
These are the logic of the exam

1. Please don't read KEYPOINT, NOVELS etc
2. Learn how to work without using CALC
3. Read all difficult TOPICS u know u are lacking from
4. Learn how to fast n pray to God almighty
5. Pray to suceed not pray to fail
6. You don't need to read all day please readless i mean revise your books
7. Assit your junior ones in their ASSIGNMENT because the more u teach d more u gain
8. Know where are start for an where u are up to
9. Please learn how to dressed coporate
10.Say no to MAL-PRACTICE

Thanks my people
AM geolabious
wisegeo@yahoo.com

Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by dadamike: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2008
hi taitee.
u should expect d website to be very busy. give it a try from 9.00pm to 11.00 pm and lets see how far
Re: Uniilorin Post Ume by themitan: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2013
I finished with lower credit in accounting, applying for DE into uniilorin, pls I want to know if I can apply for history with my grade since ilorin does not offer admission to lower grade students, in my o/l I have government. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. / Hensard University Partners Zeb Ejiro, Top Scientists And Others / What Does The 'O' In O'clock Mean? Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.