Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Will Pay You To Help Me Write My Postgraduate Projects - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Pay You To Help Me Write My Postgraduate Projects (212 Views)

What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / I Will Pay You To Help Me Write My Postgraduate Projects / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay You To Help Me Write My Postgraduate Projects by faithyguy: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Am a graduate student studying elderly health in a university and will be employing someone here on Nairaland for 3months to help me complete my projects. I need someone that have graduated from a reputable university write my school projects and essays.

1. You must have a system and wireless connection.
2. Must have graduated in any medical discipline.
3. Must have written a project before.
4. Must be able to write an unplagiarized projects and essays.

Please email me if you are eligible for the job on nairapalace10@gmail.com.
Re: I Will Pay You To Help Me Write My Postgraduate Projects by budaatum: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
I'll write your Postgraduate Projects for you. In return I demand 70% of your lifetime income, postgraduate related or not.

Draw up a contract to that effect and we are in business.
Re: I Will Pay You To Help Me Write My Postgraduate Projects by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
budaatum:
I'll write your Postgraduate Projects for you. In return I demand 70% of your lifetime income, postgraduate related or not.

Draw up a contract to that effect and we are in business.
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Ifybest Communications Umuahia / Vacancy: Workers Needed At A National Daily(requirements & Apply Here) / Nursery Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.