Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Cynthia Morgan Goes On IG Live To Demand For Her ''money'' From Jude Okoye At An - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Goes On IG Live To Demand For Her ''money'' From Jude Okoye At An (176 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Goes On IG Live To Demand For Her ''money'' From Jude Okoye At An by tundeedunte777: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cynthia Morgan went live on Instagram as she demanded for her money from her former boss, Jude Okoye.

The singer who was formerly signed to Jude Okoye's Northside Entertainment was seen having an exchange with an unidentified person at an undisclosed location.

Morgan was heard saying;

"Jude Okoye should give me my money, you went live on the internet and told everyone that I owe you money and I don't owe you money".

The unidentified male voice however told the aggrieved singer that Jude Okoye will not be able to give her the money if she goes live on Instagram.

Here is the video below;

(1) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi Applauds Lagos State Government's Use Of Taxes For Road Construction / How To Monetize Your Music On Tunezsell.com / How To Remove Image Background Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.