Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

JOIN ME!! Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Join Him In Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / JOIN ME!! Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Join Him In Man City (197 Views)

Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! / Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JOIN ME!! Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Join Him In Man City by Jarhsmine10(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lionel Messi ‘wants Neymar to join him at Man City’ after private talks with ex-Barcelona star
Lionel Messi has held private talks with Neymar and wants his former Barcelona teammate to join him at Manchester City, according to reports in Brazil.

Nou Camp chiefs are working to convince Messi to stay at the club following the Argentina superstar’s bombshell request to leave.

FOR FULL DETAILS

https://www.bruceenation.com/join-me-lionel-messi-wants-neymar-to-join-him-in-man-city/

(1) (Reply)

Goalkeeper Henderson Aims To Oust De Gea From Man Utd No 1 Spot / Top Goalscorer In Bundesliga / UEFA Nations League: Greenwood And Foden Sent Home For Breaching COVID-19 Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.