Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo (273 Views)

Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims / Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks / Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by ojokolax: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo declared today at the 60th NBA Annual General Convention that he has been in communications with community and religious leaders in the affected regions of southern Kaduna as well as the State Governor over the spate of killings in the area.

Describing the killings as mindless abd heartbreaking, he noted that it had already been in existence long before this administration. The VP, has been involved in relief work in the area since 2001, through an NGO called “Macedonian Initiative”.

Prof. Osinbajo was optimistic in stemming the tide of the killings especially now that a military base has been established in the area with constant air patrol by the Nigerian Air Force as well as the mobilization of 500 Mobile Policemen.

Prof. Osinbajo said that to effectively and permanently deal with the situation: we will not sweep the major underlying issues which include ensuring justice, fixing marginalization & prosecution of those responsible for the murders, under the carpet.

Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by Lipscomb(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
I just don't understand why some Nigerians are behaving like this. Killing your fellow human being.
Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
For those who have been shouting VP Osinbajo is silent about southern Kaduna killings; the brilliant VP is busy carrying out some underground work in ensuring there is peace and sanity is restored through the consultation and engagement with the community leaders and even the state governor.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by Joyce95: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Some we in this country are thinking outside down
Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by SmartProf(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Very commendable. Pls also interface with security agents to get this babaric culprits and let justice be served.
Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by SmartProf(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lipscomb:
I just don't understand why some Nigerians are behaving like this. Killing your fellow human being.
It's the devil in them that keeps manifesting. It has no other agenda than to kill, steal, and destroy (John.10:10).
Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
smiley
Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by goodnessme1(f): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
But you supports the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by nigeria army and police.

Yoruba man must always be a yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by donpata(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ok
Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by Shooyie: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Steps are being taken to restore peace in southern Kaduna. And very soon, we will keep the people safe.
Re: I’ve Interfaced With Community Leaders, Governor On S/kaduna Killings -osinbajo by Zeesugar(f): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
military base has been established in the area with constant air patrol by the Nigerian Air Force as well as the mobilization of 500 Mobile Policemen.
This should deter the perpertraitors

(1) (Reply)

Now, Fvk It, This Is DANCE! This Creative And Artistic! / How Nigeria Can Reduce Unemployment? / We Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria- FG Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.