Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Is A Webhosting Company A Necessity? Please Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is A Webhosting Company A Necessity? Please Help! (207 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed: How Do I Start A Webhosting Reseller Business / The Fastest Way To Start A Webhosting Company In Nigeria / Looking For A Webhosting Service Check Us Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A Webhosting Company A Necessity? Please Help! by Kryptonvinyl(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good evening Gurus.
Please I wanna Inquire about something. I'm still confused about this Domain Name and Web Hosting stuff.

If you create your website from scratch, will you still need a webhosting company to host it?
Also If you buy a Domain name from a company, will that company be the host of the site?

Also, I'll like to know the Programs needed to run a clean, successful Website.

And I'll also like to know what kinda website i can create that will most likely be successful.

I've forgotten some questions i wanted to ask, maybe i'll ask later.

But for now, Please I need answers to these question. I'll really appreciate
Re: Is A Webhosting Company A Necessity? Please Help! by LMServices: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
Good evening Gurus.
Please I wanna Inquire about something. I'm still confused about this Domain Name and Web Hosting stuff.

If you create your website from scratch, will you still need a webhosting company to host it?
Also If you buy a Domain name from a company, will that company be the host of the site?
Yes. You need a web hosting provider except if you have your own personal server.

Also, I'll like to know the Programs needed to run a clean, successful Website.
By programs, a wild guess here is the content management system. Depending on the complexity of your proposed website, budget, programming experience and expectations the CMS could vary, from simple, cheap to complex.

And I'll also like to know what kinda website i can create that will most likely be successful.
This, no one can answer for you. Two things; you either need to engage website consultants to do the research for you or do it yourself. What it requires is a feasibility study of your website/focus, market trends, research and volume of search. All of these factors will point to whether or not you are positioned for success or setting yourself up for failure.

I've forgotten some questions i wanted to ask, maybe i'll ask later.

But for now, Please I need answers to these question. I'll really appreciate
In the event that you require a website developer, or a consultant, we will be more than happy to work with you.

All the best!
Re: Is A Webhosting Company A Necessity? Please Help! by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
LMServices:

Yes. You need a web hosting provider except if you have your own personal server.

By programs, a wild guess here is the content management system. Depending on the complexity of your proposed website, budget, programming experience and expectations the CMS could vary, from simple, cheap to complex.

This, no one can answer for you. Two things; you either need to engage website consultants to do the research for you or do it yourself. What it requires is a feasibility study of your website/focus, market trends, research and volume of search. All of these factors will point to whether or not you are positioned for success or setting yourself up for failure.

In the event that you require a website developer, or a consultant, we will be more than happy to work with you.

All the best!

Thanks a lot Boss. Can I ask questions later on as I'm working on it?

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me Set Up A Google Knowledge / 20k Instagram Account For Sale / Please Webmasters, Help Me Review This Site To Know If It's Fit For Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.