Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1368484 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mysha03:
It means you are yet to submit the update.

Lol thanks so much. Submitted now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by greatdave(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
lasignor:
Yep, remark it. You've got only 15k to lose if it doesn't change and 3more points plus your 15k refund if it does change.

Alright...Thanks a lot!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by blummey: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

For IQAS ? I used the contact form on their website and they responded as an email from this email address : LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca
Thanks, but need a contact mail for wes, i used the cintact form on their website but they have not responded. It's more than 3 weeks now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Allegory:
Please my EE profile is still very new so I don't totally understand how it works. I updated my profile two days ago with hubby's ielts scores but until now my crs score hasn't changed and profile is showing 'update not submitted.' Am i missing something or do updates on your profile usually take this long.

You need to transmit....u need to continue the form and sign like you did when you filled the form initially..
I hope you understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Tweet at them, send them a DM on twitter, they usually respond 3-7 days after. Also try calling them, they wont pick up until after about 30-45 minutes (you would be on hold), I spent 3,000 calling them before I realised this and would cut after 20 minutes. Have enough credit for an hour, maybe around 2,000 Naira or use a calling app.
blummey:

Thanks, but need a contact mail for wes, i used the cintact form on their website but they have not responded. It's more than 3 weeks now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by harffie(m): 1:15am On Oct 11, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
coolWhen you wanted to claim points for you education, you must have filled in the ECA number of you academic qualification as assessed by WES or their likes. Same applies to your spouse, you need that ECA number WES will issue alongside her report to claim those points (from her education) too. So as you can see, there's no way round this than to wait till her report is ready, if you must change back to spouse accompanying!

Hello Bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:36am On Oct 11, 2020
harffie:

Hello Bro
Greetings.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 5:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Adelove2020:

You need to transmit....u need to continue the form and sign like you did when you filled the form initially..
I hope you understand?
Thanks. I've submitted it now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:33am On Oct 11, 2020
blummey:

I don’t know much about WES it’s IQAS I’m using but you can either call them(be ready for a long wait) , send them a message or a mention on Twitter(I’ve come across this option on here) , download their app from the App Store and use the contact option there.
If you have a friend or relative in Canada, you can tell them to help you call.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ebuncrown: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2020
@lawyerintransit Please check your email. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ebuncrown: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Debieeeeeee please check your email. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gingerspice: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning all. I attempted ECA with ICES for my MBA from a foreign business school but they responded after 2months that they do not evaluate transnational degrees, that its only degrees obtained in the country that awards it.

Please does anyone know which other stress free body I can use?
I want to evaluate only my highest degree (MBA) but I dont know if WES will come back after a long time to ask for additional documents like BSC transcript .

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
I evaluated my Masters with WES and it took two weeks and no request for BSc. You should go for it.
gingerspice:
Good morning all. I attempted ECA with ICES for my MBA from a foreign business school but they responded after 2months that they do not evaluate transnational degrees, that its only degrees obtained in the country that awards it.

Please does anyone know which other stress free body I can use?
I want to evaluate only my highest degree (MBA) but I dont know if WES will come back after a long time to ask for additional documents like BSC transcript .

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gingerspice: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
MissMa01:
I evaluated my Masters with WES and it took two weeks and no request for BSc. You should go for it.

Fantastic! Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Ebuncrown:
Debieeeeeee please check your email. Thank you
Hi , I haven’t seen any email. What’s up ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adesbaba: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2020
COPR2020:

NOUN should be your best bet

Can MSC be finished within one year in NOUN...Do u know anyone that has gotten such
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
I doubt it but then I'm not sure to be honest.
Zenia08:

Thanks for your help as always.
Pls the proof of name change (ie marraige certificate / affidavit), will one need to notarize them too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Don't be deceived, it's within one year on paper but in reality it's a different ball game. COVID-19 has even worsened the whole thing. I have a bro-in-law who started it around August 2019,
he just completed his final exams physically (as the original online exam mode failed to materialise for most students and the results for those courses involved never got released, hence the need to revert to physical exams).

And as for project works, he hasn't even started. So in summary, if you want to go for NOUN, which is quite affordable and maybe, more convenient, when compared to other Master options, you should look at between 18-20months for its completion. That's me realistically speaking o, so you don't end up allowing frustration get to you. In Naija, you always have to make room for situations like this if you want to retain your sanity.

On a light note, I applied that principal this morning as I was leaving work and hard to cross the Zeba sign on the express in front of my workplace. You would think I was competing with Usain while at it. But then, I need to stay alive to see this Canada journey to a conclusion. grin cool

adesbaba:

Can MSC be finished within one year in NOUN...Do u know anyone that has gotten such

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Allegory:

Hi, I wanted to apply for UK PCC and saw where they wrote that Nigeria was one of the countries banned from making online payments on the site. How did you pay?
You can't pay from Nigeria even if you have the card details of a foreign account. They use the IP address of your internet to know what country you are applying from. To get mine I got someone in the US to apply for me under Third Party Application. You'll give the person all the details and colour scanned documents. You also have to write, sign and scan a letter of authorization certifying that you have given permission for the person to apply on your behalf. They also need a document where you have your signature. I guess they need it to compare it with the signature in the letter of authorization. Your intl passport will suffice for this. They process your application really fast as long as you give them all the required info and documents. At the point of paying I suggest you select the standard time for processing £55 (12 working days) and international courier £48 depending on how much time you have to submit your Application. This way you are sure about the post and you'll get it in time. I got mine within 2 weeks. I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2020
shocked
Your question is like asking if one will still need to make legal something that is already legal by law! A typical affidavit (sworn) is issued by a court of law while a marriage certificate, as long as it is bearing Nigeria's coat of arms, on Form E (see a variant attached below) and duly signed are already legal and valid documents.
Zenia08:

Thanks for your help as always.
Pls the proof of name change (ie marraige certificate / affidavit), will one need to notarize them too?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bear007(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2020
paule:
Thank God oh, I passed BCS Certificate in IT.

Please what's the step by step process of evaluating the 2 or more certificate ECA for this Certificate in IT via WES?

Secondly, I evaluated my Bachelors degrees with ICES. Please do I need to evaluate it again with WES for 2 or more certificate?

Congratulations.

Please kindly advise if I should take this certification.

Because I dont I science background.

Also advice interns of cost of programme, duration , and time especially for someone currently working Monday through friday.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mamazka: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gurus in the house, please assist with this, am stuck

Mamazka:
Good day All,

My EE profile expired and I am creating a new one. Please do I pick yes or No for the ff questions:

1. Have you ever applied to IRCC before.
2. Have you ever applied for express entry before.

Apart from my EE profile that expired, I have never done any other Canadian application.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nikkybeth:

You can't pay from Nigeria even if you have the card details of a foreign account. They use the IP address of your internet to know what country you are applying from. To get mine I got someone in the US to apply for me under Third Party Application. You'll give the person all the details and colour scanned documents. You also have to write, sign and scan a letter of authorization certifying that you have given permission for the person to apply on your behalf. They also need a document where you have your signature. I guess they need it to compare it with the signature in the letter of authorization. Your intl passport will suffice for this. They process your application really fast as long as you give them all the required info and documents. At the point of paying I suggest you select the standard time for processing £55 (12 working days) and international courier £48 depending on how much time you have to submit your Application. This way you are sure about the post and you'll get it in time. I got mine within 2 weeks. I hope this helps.
I applied for mine from my home and Lagos and paid with my GTBank card. Kindly verify this info . I did mine on https://www.acro.police.uk/
Selected regular posting don’t know how long that takes though. Part of why I’m still reluctant to create my profile because I’ll have crs 481 and if I get an invitation this week I may not have enough time to gather these documents .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please when did you pay?
Because I am thinking of applying for mine tomorrow when I get to work and I plan using a UK address so it can be scanned to me rather than wait for international delivery.
abnot:

I applied for mine from my home and Lagos and paid with my GTBank card. Kindly verify this info . I did mine on https://www.acro.police.uk/
Selected regular posting don’t know how long that takes though. Part of why I’m still reluctant to create my profile because I’ll have crs 481 and if I get an invitation this week I may not have enough time to gather these documents .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nikkybeth:

Refrain from posting fake/unconfirmed information as it may lead people astray on here. You can pay for your UK PCC with your Nigerian bank card.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
MissMa01:
Please when did you pay?
Because I am thinking of applying for mine tomorrow when I get to work and I plan using a UK address so it can be scanned to me rather than wait for international delivery.

I paid on Friday (NGN28,543) but didn't occur to me that delivery could be an issue. I put my Lagos address. Any idea how long international delivery takes ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
abnot:

I paid on Friday (NGN28,543) but didn't occur to me that delivery could be an issue. I put my Lagos address. Any idea how long international delivery takes ?

Thanks for your response, I’ll try it tomorrow. Regarding delivery, I don’t know how long it might take but I was advised to send to a UK address to cut the time by half. I am also expecting ITA this week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eagles92(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good afternoon people, please can anyone assist with a contact at Federal Polytechnic Bida to process transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zenia08(f): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
shocked
Your question is like asking if one will still need to make legal something that is already legal by law! A typical affidavit (sworn) is issued by a court of law while a marriage certificate, as long as it is bearing Nigeria's coat of arms, on Form E (see a variant attached below) and duly signed are already legal and valid documents.

winkThank you.
Just needed to be double sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
lasignor:
Refrain from posting fake/unconfirmed information as it may lead people astray on here. You can pay for your UK PCC with your Nigerian bank card.
Well I spoke from my own experience. I couldn't pay with my mother's card details from Nigeria. She had to file for me under third party application. That is my story! I gave an answer from my experience to help out. Why did you keep quiet all this while, instead of guiding this person that asked. What you were fast to do is to crucify me for saying my own story.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
abnot:

Thank you for shedding more light. I did not know you could pay with Nigerian bank card. I did not try when I read on the site that Nigeria was one of the countries you couldn't pay from. I tried to pay using a US bank card and it didn't work. Until my mother applied herself and paid from there. I'm sure the person that asked now has his answer. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.