Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1366471 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oga say what is right. In CBT there is nothing like question paper both questions and answers are on the computer. Also you are not given extra time to transfer ur answers on CBT because they expect you to type directly as u listen.
Cheerfulmum:
This is not true. Are you sure you have written ielts before? You are required to write on the question paper during listening after which you are giving 10 mins to transfer your answers to the answer sheet. No misinform people o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wizzzz: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
intrinsicniyi:

Hi wizzzz,

For some weird reason I was banned by nairaland. Submitted my passport to Ottawa & it took 2weeks for them to return it back to me. Since your counterfoil has been generated, you should get your passport soon.

Congratulation.
cheesy

was there any restriction on when you can land on your COPR @intrinsicniyi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yvonneigwe: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Does any one have a date in November for medicals? Please let's swap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debomoh: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
phabulous88:

Wouldn’t you rather use the 10 minutes to cross check your work/errors, instead of using it to transfer answers?

It’s just my advice, take it or leave it

I am not sure you have written paper based ielts before. It is read out from the instructions that you should write in the booklet and you transfer it when the recording stops. Transferring takes 10mins.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MapleLand2021: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
congratulations to all PPR clinchers....May Canada Favour you all

we dey come for back

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sotonwaostrong: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
congratulations. Once eligibility has been passed no one will go back to the file. Your pof update mail will be ignored

Ok, I believe eligibility had been passed in my case for me to get a passport request mail right ? Or it’s possible eligibility is still in progress and the person gets a passport request. Also , on my CIC profile it still shows eligibility and background check in progress. Could you please help clarify this.
Lastly, how long does it take for passport to be returns back from Accra ? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Goodnewscad: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello guys,

Trust your day is going great!..

I will love to join any group available for post PPR and COPR holders.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Holufunmee: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello Seniors, please i want to pay for WES application with my Access bank Visa dollar debit card. It kept saying Transaction failed. Please how do i go about this? Anything i am not doing right?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
ladykilllar:

That's your brother in law (no direct relationship) so he cannot give you points.

It's your sister (blood relation) that can give you points
check the statement under siblings.. it says ur siblings or your partner's.. so it qualifies for points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sotonwaostrong:

Ok, I believe eligibility had been passed in my case for me to get a passport request mail right ? Or it’s possible eligibility is still in progress and the person gets a passport request. Also , on my CIC profile it still shows eligibility and background check in progress. Could you please help clarify this.
Lastly, how long does it take for passport to be returns back from Accra ? Thanks
you get ppr mail when criminality, security and eligibility have all been passed. Your profile will be updated after Passport has been approved /stamped in accra. Current passport return time no idea

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
horlorbah:

Answers please....
open account with another email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
The wahala for this life nor dey finish smiley cheesy cool

1) I don't know anything about EE/FSW.....how will I even begin?
2) I keep getting 6.5 in IELTS Writing.....how will I overcome?
3) My Uni is not responding to verification request for ECA.....why are Nigerian schools like this?
4) This CRS.....when will it be my turn?
5) Thank God for ITA....but Qlife and IOM are fully booked!
6) Finally AOR.....when will I get BIL?
7) BIL/MEP.....how long will PPR take?
8 ) PPR.....I've sent my passport, but they have not returned it with visa stamp and COPR
9) COPR.....can I travel with COVID restrictions?
10) Landed..... When will I get a job?
11) Work.....I need to get a better job to help my younger brother pay for his POF
12) .............the cycle continues

Be joyful, pray continually, remain thankful.....

#RamblingsOfAnApplicant

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bukkie04(f): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good afternoon in this great house,

Please I need professional advice on my status

My spouse has disparity in his date of birth. WES gave a date he used in the past while his Passport has is real date.
I used the WES like that in my profile to be in the pool.
Afterwards, I created a profile for PNP. I'm praying and hopeful for selection in any of the profiles.

Please my question is what will your advice be as regards my Spouse's age disparity? Is there a way around it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bukkie04(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Someone should please help me out.

bukkie04:

My spouse has disparity in his date of birth. WES gave a date he used in the past while his Passport has is real date.
Afterwards, I created a profile for PNP. I'm praying and hopeful for selection in any of the profiles.

Please my question is what will your advice be as regards my Spouse's age disparity? Is there a way around it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
horlorbah:
Hello House. Please I need urgent answers as I just received my IELTS results.
I entered the pool earlier this year with my old IELTS but it was obviously too low to get me an ITA so I did the exam again and my scores has improved. Now the problem is this:

I've forgotten the username and password I used to open my profile the first time, although I have access to the email I used to register but I don't know how to update my new IELTS score on the IRCC portal and I heard it risky to have 2 profiles on the EE website.

Someone please advise me on what to do.

Thanks

Try and reopen your account but avoid two profiles. The CRS score has not gone below 471 this year thus I believe there are tons of people on 469 and 470. If you create a new account with any of these scores the tie break rule may work against you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bankyh1905(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello my people!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
bukkie04:
Someone should please help me out.

get an affidavit or get your school to resend transcripts with correct age
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
abnot:

Try and reopen your account but avoid two profiles. The CRS score has not gone below 471 this year thus I believe there are tons of people on 469 and 470. If you create a new account with any of these scores the tie break rule may work against you
if she doesn't remember the password and security questions. No way around it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deejay5: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello guys... I just stumbled on this page and from the comments I've read, I'm really pleased to be here. I however need clarification on POF. My situation is that I do not have the entire minimum needed for POF but I've had part of it for a while now. My questions now are:

1. Can I execute a deed of gift for the remaining part of the money required?

2. My statement of account reads some lump sums which have been in my account for a few months now.. do I need to write an LoE explaining how those sums got into my acct?

3. If the answer to 2 above is yes, how do I explain that I run a business (not registered with CAC) and that's how the money got in? Or what better explanation can I give to explain the money...

I will appreciate your kind response to my questions. Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
bukkie04:

Why did he use the past date of birth in his WES profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Meegarl: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please I need someone who wrote ielts on the 7th November at EAC, Bodija Ibadan. I can’t remember my centre number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
BeuHarry:
Guys it's PPR!

PNP Alberta
ITA: 27/11/2019
AOR: 30/11/2019
MEP/BIL: 20/12/2019
Biometrics: 27/12/2019
Medicals extended: 17/11/2020

PPR: 23/11/2020

Details later...

Hey congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BillyMcD: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=WeAreDLucky1s post=96370823]

Thanks a lot for your amazing write up. It was very useful. Could you please send me a copy of the drafted RL for the bank you used? I third to PM if you but couldn't. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
bankyh1905:
Hello my people!!!

Hey hey hey, how's it going?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NneAku344: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Palaexpress:

Please I sent you a connection request. I'd like to ask a few more questions out there if you don't mind.

Thank you very much

So sorry I'm just seeing this.. Lemme respond to the request.. I hope it's not too late already?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bankyh1905(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hi hi, it's going well. grin How's it going with your journey to the North?
Liispa:

Hey hey hey, how's it going?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
wizzzz:

was there any restriction on when you can land on your COPR @intrinsicniyi

No. My COPR only has an expiry date that coincides with the one on PRV. Are people having restrictions written on their COPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
StainlessLwhite:

hello niyi, mine is already more than a month and my gcms notes request is still pending

i am still believing in God for ppr soonest

Hi,

The good thing is you've passed eligibility and other evaluations. I'd say you should just keep doing your thing till PPR lands. In the meantime, try to be calling your VO (Accra) or IRCC once in a while.

Success!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emmatrack(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
AyabaS:
It’s finally over. The matter long but make I just summarize am.

ITA- April 29
AOR- April 30
MEP/ BIL- June 25
Biometrics completed- Aug 26
PPR- Nov 23
Visa Office- CIO Sydney

The feeling is surreal. I wish everyone else still waiting the very best.
Congratulations ayaba. Well deserved

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifehanmi: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good evening everyone.
I'm new here and just about to embark on the application journey. After stimulating my CRS score, I realize that if I max IELTS I can achieve a score of 490
But before I start, I have a question regarding POF. I have the funds but it's saved in my piggyvest account. Can I use piggyvest for POF or is it advisable to transfer to my conventional bank account.
Please I would appreciate clarification on this.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
You could try using the Naira Visa Debit Card.
Holufunmee:
Hello Seniors, please i want to pay for WES application with my Access bank Visa dollar debit card. It kept saying Transaction failed. Please how do i go about this? Anything i am not doing right?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.